Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WOMEN’S ONLY CORNER > Support group for just women
Motivational starting 4/30/12: Get Ready >

Motivational starting 4/30/12: Get Ready

Community
Notices

Motivational starting 4/30/12: Get Ready

Old 05-01-2012, 01:13 PM
FitDay Member

April - I changed my mind.... it doesnt feel good to get up early - I'm friggin tired, Fitday doesn't have "bun" in the system and I still need to get 20-30 min on the Elliptical... I think I might cry right now....No pain no gain.....

Seriously all I wanted to do was log my food to make sure I didn't go over and there is no plain old BUN in the system WTF!

Goal #8 - Cassie - you are wonderful! Keep smiling!

P.S. apparently Makenna was fine as long as the girls in the childminding didn't go near her. She sat in a little chair thing with her bottle and cried whenever someone came near - I feel bad about it - poor thing - she probably felt so abandoned and didn't know anybody...oh now I'm going to cry again.... Not such a good night for me ladies but I'm gonna go work off some of this apparent stress that's happening.

When in doubt Just work out!
Old 05-01-2012, 01:18 PM
FitDay Member

I noticed too that there's no bun. I once had a veggie burger on a whole wheat bun...I put the burger in as a custom food, and then didn't know how to put the bun in. I think I ended up saying it was two slices of bread. I don't know if that's accurate at all, though.
Old 05-01-2012, 02:20 PM
FitDay Member

Jho...Don't feel bad about leaving her with the girls in care. She will have to get used to time away from you at some point. It is only for long enough to devote some time to your son. It isn't like you are dropping her off to go out shopping or something. She will be okay. ... Bun? You mean like a hamburger bun? Try roll, soft, white then in the drop down you can choose hamburger/hot dog.
Old 05-01-2012, 02:22 PM
FitDay Member

I got outside and weeded the flower beds for an hour. Then I cut some lilacs to take along to work tomorrow to brighten up my lobby. They smell so pretty. Don't mind the red vase, it was what I had under the sink Lol I have a clear one at work.
Old 05-01-2012, 02:40 PM
FitDay Member

Goal 8 - April - I am grateful for your wisdom and kind words!

I like the red vase! The flowers are beautiful! And I noticed your black door - the home stager had us paint the outside of our front door black! I thought she was nutso but it looks amazing! Tks for the Bun info - I could have just walked upstairs to get the info from the package.... just googled it!

Got my 20 min in + pushups and situps (PLUS all the furniture we have been moving out to the barn!) - feeling better already!
Old 05-01-2012, 02:43 PM
FitDay Member

1) 1,600 calories max/day (allow myself 1 guilt free day over 1,600) - 1554, 1596
2) do 2 exercises on days I don't work (walking/weights/Richard Simmons/stationary bike) - walking (don't know how long all together - at different paces and some standing, almost 5 hrs)/weights, stationary bike/weights
3) 20% protein minimum - 27%, 21%
4) 64oz water minimum - trying for 48oz by the end of the evening, 64oz+
5) calorie deficit 700+ - 898, 790
6) take vitamins - yes, yes
7) lights out by 11 the night before (except Sunday night because apparently I'm hooked on Celebrity Apprentice) - no, no
8) log all spending daily - yes, yes
9) clean one room of the house each non-work day - no, no
10) get out at least one day to work in the garden - no, no
Old 05-01-2012, 02:58 PM
FitDay Member

Definetly better. Sorry I don't have time to reply to everybody again...but my greasy hair is summoning me to the shower. If any of you are wondering how I can stick to my meal plan and still be less than 600 calorie deficit, it's because I follow the MEAL plan, but then I fail on the SNACKS. Like for instance today I made ice cream by simply blending a frozen banana, but then I added too much whipped cream.

Diet:
Calorie deficit 600+ N, N
Stick to meal plan N Y
Stick to exercise plan Y, Y
No cereal Y, Y
8 glasses of water Y, Y

Life:
Write daily (who cares how much) N Y
Do 1 thing on my chores list, daily Y, Y
Don't stress Y, Y
Be positive Y, Y
Train kitty 2-3 times a week N Y (she can walk on a leash now)
Old 05-01-2012, 03:05 PM
Super Moderator

I sucked today, didn't log a thing but I did walk 6 miles. That counts for SOMETHING, right? It's okay though, I just need to stay ahead of Tori!

Health and Fitness

1) 1 gallon of water per day yes, nope
2) drop 2 pounds
FAIL 3) 3 servings of bread for the week 1, 4 (what was I thinking, 2 slices = 2 servings. )
4) 4 servings of fruits/ veggies daily no, no
DONE 5) walk 5 miles 0, 6
6) 6 days of activity (gym, walk, tennis, etc) yes, yes
7) log foods for 7 days yes, no

Non Health and Fitness
DONE 1) 1 RAK yes
2) Write 2 auto policies 0, 0

Originally Posted by Jho82
Good Morning!!!!

Health/Fitness/Lifestyle
1. Drink min 100oz of WATER!!/install TV in washroom cuz that’s where I spend most of my day now…! Y eat it Mike

Mike - 110 oz ain't gonna happen...what was your RAK??!!
About time you man up and drink some water. The RAK was nothing major, but I figured I'd count it. Yesterday I brought out 3 bottles of water to the 3 garbage men (I can think of the PC term, sorry). It was pretty hot yesterday and they were really grateful.
Old 05-01-2012, 03:41 PM
Super Moderator

Sanitation engineer. Or perhaps heard sanitation artisan.

April, those lilacs are beautiful. They are one of my favorites; unfortunately, it's too hot down here for them to thrive. They bring back memories of the home where I grew up.
Old 05-02-2012, 01:14 AM
FitDay Member

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) plan meals; it works: did but went off, did but went off
2) 1200-1300 calories daily, 1737, 1774
3) 7 glasses H2O, 8,7
4) write at least one hour daily, no excuses (except DH birthday), no, YES
5) meditate, no,no
6) stretch, no, yes
7) gym 3x this week, no, no
8) keep track on thread, even at the end of the week when I tend to fall off, Y, Y
9) do not lose temper, be cool, Y, Y

April, I LOVE the red vase and the hallway is soooooo nice.

Jho, I used to feel terrible leaving my little DD. I know it's hard. It's an adjustment. She may even get a little curious after a bit once the sitters leave her alone and she sees she's OK. I hope it works out soon.

And yes guys you will find bun under roll. Strange I know. Ahhh the vagaries of FD!!!

Too much red in my report, not enough green!!! And I gained 3 lbs back. Grrrrrrrrr...

Last edited by canary52; 05-02-2012 at 01:25 AM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.