Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WEIGHT LOSS > Success Stories
Hello cheekbones :) (little acheivements that keep us motivated) >

Hello cheekbones :) (little acheivements that keep us motivated)

Notices

Hello cheekbones :) (little acheivements that keep us motivated)

Old 03-27-2012, 01:45 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by HardcaorKittyGirl
I Went shopping yesterday and at one of the stores I went to (and have gone to for the large few years after i outgrew my old favorites) they didn't have my size shorts! Even the smallest pair they currently had was too large for me! You should have seen the cashiers face when I screamed "YES!" and ran off to stores that carried smaller sizes.
HAHA! I love this!!!!!!
Old 03-28-2012, 02:43 AM
FitDay Member

Random weird thing I noticed - when I shave under my arms, there's like a hollow there now, you know, like kinda concave. There never used to be anything concave anywhere on my body, haha! Does anyone know what I mean?
Old 03-28-2012, 03:15 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by bojibridge
Random weird thing I noticed - when I shave under my arms, there's like a hollow there now, you know, like kinda concave. There never used to be anything concave anywhere on my body, haha! Does anyone know what I mean?
YEP!!!! I'm also starting to notice one on the inside of my elbow and in my lower back!! Amazing, aren't they?
Old 03-28-2012, 03:30 AM
FitDay Member

Laying on my bed on my side yesterday and saw that I have a definite curve to my hips now. Not that they weren't round before but now I have curve.
Old 03-30-2012, 04:19 AM
FitDay Member

Default Little bit more confident naked

Feels real good when you have been pretty good eating healthy all week and you are in front of the mirror and you can see the progress when your naked. I love it! 5 lbs down since Monday! Eating only natural foods no processed junk and it has not been hard at all. Fish, Steak, Shrimp, Veggies, Salad, Cheese, Nuts, Berries, Water<3, eggs, pickles, vinaigrette dressing and that is just the begining! Looking forward to other yummy stuff I want to trade in and out of this "get sexy naked plan!"
Old 04-01-2012, 08:59 AM
FitDay Premium Member

awesome!! Keep up the great work!
Old 04-01-2012, 09:00 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by Bellamia77
Feels real good when you have been pretty good eating healthy all week and you are in front of the mirror and you can see the progress when your naked. I love it! 5 lbs down since Monday! Eating only natural foods no processed junk and it has not been hard at all. Fish, Steak, Shrimp, Veggies, Salad, Cheese, Nuts, Berries, Water<3, eggs, pickles, vinaigrette dressing and that is just the begining! Looking forward to other yummy stuff I want to trade in and out of this "get sexy naked plan!"
Awesome. Keep up the great work!!
Old 04-03-2012, 01:45 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by HardcaorKittyGirl
I Went shopping yesterday and at one of the stores I went to (and have gone to for the large few years after i outgrew my old favorites) they didn't have my size shorts! Even the smallest pair they currently had was too large for me! You should have seen the cashiers face when I screamed "YES!" and ran off to stores that carried smaller sizes.
FUN!!! I won't say the SAME thing happened to me, but close. When I go to the store I pick the size I think I am, then a size down... just to see... I go to try on that smaller size first... and it's TOO BIG! I kind of want to scream a little, but instead I just stand there... in disbelief.

This morning I hit 41 pounds down from my heaviest. I have 9 more pounds to go.... thank you all for your inspirational achievements. They inspire.
Old 04-03-2012, 04:13 AM
Banned

get sexy naked plan.... good name...

Really not a good idea to weigh more than once a week...our body is tricky tricky...I find best for me is to weigh once a week.
Old 04-04-2012, 05:25 AM
FitDay Member

I'm doing a 30 day workout video that combines intervals of strength and cardio. I am on level two of three, and the last strength move completely kills me every single time. Today was day 11 of level 2 and day 21 in general, and I am proud to say that I did every single one of those last strength moves without rest!!! I also caved and ate a baked potato with lunch, and I didn't even finish it! I got about halfway through, looked at it and said to myself, 'I really don't want this anymore'. Good day!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.