Women's Plus Size vs. Junior's Plus Size

Old 02-06-2012, 11:30 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by wildbeanerz
I have taken to buying 'skinny' jeans. LOL who would have thought that? LOL
That's actually really cool. lol
Old 02-28-2016, 06:39 PM
FitDay Member

It's really great to read all such ideas about women's plus size vs Junior's plus size.
Old 04-11-2019, 08:49 PM
FitDay Member

In the sweltering environment in summer season, you have to gear up nicely for workout sessions so that all of your sweat is absorbed by your clothing. The summer season is knocking our doors and this is why I already have purchased really nice Designer Leggings and tops for my Yoga sessions.
Old 03-23-2024, 08:06 AM
FitDay Member

Hi! A wide selection of fashionable and stylish clothes at affordable prices makes the Modlily online store the best choice for many women. For its customers, it offers a huge assortment, among which every woman can choose what she likes, and in these clothes, she will look irresistible. And if you need advice when choosing a product, then you don’t have to look for a modlily phone number since they respond almost instantly in the chat and will help every customer decide on the purchase of the product.