Community
Notices

Your weakness

Old 04-06-2011, 08:25 PM
FitDay Member

Hi Crimpet,
How cruel of you to start this threat
Back to the topic yes like others I too have some weaknesses.
Mine are chocolate fudge and pasta but I have never cheated with me since I joined gym 4 months before.
I know I am reducing extra for my healthy life and I will have them after reaching my goal of losing 20 lbs.

Last edited by 01gt4.6; 04-12-2011 at 01:37 PM. Reason: removed link
Old 04-07-2011, 12:30 AM
FitDay Member

Atwood- Aren't I just? lol

Pand- I can resists them when we pass the bakery because we're usually in a hurry to go somewhere when we're out. The problem is when guests bring them. The thing is, here in Turkey it's considered sort of rude if you don't serve and eat the sweets a guests brings, so I TRY to duck out of the room lol I couldn't avoid them this past time, but I usually do okay as long as I don't see them ..of course..it's bad when they leave the entire box open in the kitchen..lol I'm excited to get back to America for these reasons too. For some reason when I was in the USA I didn'T eat sooo many sweets. It was a rare treat.
Old 05-08-2011, 10:25 AM
FitDay Member

Chips, cheese, cheese cake...mmmm cheese cake.
Old 05-08-2011, 02:37 PM
FitDay Member

It is not the usual stuff for me. I am not a chips or ice cream person. Pasta is a major deal for me. I eat a little whole wheat pasta everyday at lunch. If the wife makes it for supper, watch out. I swear I could eat the entire dish.

The other thing is sort of unusual and I am trying to improve on it now. My portion sizes. That is a weakness for me.
Old 05-08-2011, 10:17 PM
FitDay Member

Healthy pizza:

1 pack of either 2 12" wheat pizza crusts or 3 pack of 3 7" wheat pizza crusts
1 package of either round steaks, cut into strips or chicken tenderloins
1 green pepper
1 yellow pepper
1 red pepper
1 yellow onion
1 jar of a light alfredo sauce
1 package of a fat free mozzerella cheese

Cut the green,yellow,red, and onions into thin strips
Cut the steak into ( recommend round steak because it's a lean meat) strips and grill
If using the chicken tenderloins, grill those but cut into bite size pieces
Once everything is nice and cooked, lay out your either 12" or 7" pizza crusts
Preheat oven to 450 degrees
Take your jar of light alfredo sauce, and measure out the serving size. The Classico light alfredo is quarter cup and that's all you need.
The serving size goes on the crusts you have laid out, then put your cheese, grilled veggies, and either chicken or steak on the pizza.
Put a small amount of cheese on top then throw in the oven for 10 minutes.

Now you have a very healthy, delicious pizza that won't nag you later, or feel like you have to do an extra hour on the treadmill
Old 05-10-2011, 12:04 PM
FitDay Member

"Buffalo" Wings.

I have taken 20 years to perfect a recipe for wing sauce based on a "sweet and Sour" chicken sauce I got from a cook book. I love that sauce on deep fried wings, LOVE IT. I could eat wings 3 times a week. (And did for a long time!)
Old 05-11-2011, 12:05 PM
FitDay Member

Baked potato!

Just typing this is making my mouth water. I wash the potato, add olive oil and sea salt to the skin and bake it for an hour. THEN I lather it in butter and more sour cream than should be legal. I haven't had one of those in at least a few months. I think I deserve a treat this week. I have been so good!
Old 05-12-2011, 01:44 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by hbrown3333
Baked potato!

Just typing this is making my mouth water. I wash the potato, add olive oil and sea salt to the skin and bake it for an hour. THEN I lather it in butter and more sour cream than should be legal. I haven't had one of those in at least a few months. I think I deserve a treat this week. I have been so good!
Oh gosh...my mouth is watery NOW
Old 05-27-2011, 12:11 AM
FitDay Member

oh gosh where do I begin!

croissants
almond croissants
quarter pounders
bacon-cream pasta
pizza
lemon curd anything
chicken makhani (butter chicken)
Thai green curries
anything with coconut milk
BUFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETS

But I can resist them now, because I know I will feel guilty and urgh afterwards!