Notices

I Went Back

Old 02-23-2010, 05:31 PM
FitDay Member

Wink I Went Back

Hi Again Everyone,

I trust that you all had a relatively good day. I have not had much chance to read through your posts, but I plan to do some tonight to try to get to know some of you.

I went to Aquacize again tonight, even though this morning I was a living train wreck! I really do enjoy it a lot. I enjoy being in the water. The exercise I used for weight loss previously was swimming. I found it very effective as well. Once I get into a little better shape I may start going early once in a while and swim some laps before class starts. It is nice, also, knowing that the reward for going to the class is about 15 minutes in the hot tub afterward! My poor Fibromyalgia~muscles greatly appreciate that 15 minutes I tell ya!

Here's to a wonderful tomorrow for us all...
Old 02-23-2010, 09:50 PM
FitDay Member

Sveva: Good for you--finding a form of exercise you love is definitely the ticket, and the hot tub sounds heavenly
Old 02-24-2010, 01:41 AM
FitDay Member

I wish I had a water exercise class near me, and the hot tub time does sound awesome....sigh. I don't have fibromyalgia but I do have chronic tendonitis and osteoarthritis. It sucks when you want to get up and exercise, but your body just won't let you. I've been on celebrex twice daily for nearly a year and I'm only 36, but without it I can't do much of anything. It's only been since October that I've felt well enough to exercise. I feel like life is conspiring against me lately, my plan was to go to the gym 3 times a week on my days off, but I haven't been in over 2 weeks. My husband works nights, so I was going in the morning, getting my daughter on the school bus then spending an hour at the gym while he's still up with our son. There's been 2 snow days, he's had overtime from the weather, missed a day for my daughter's birthday party, and today he has to be in court at 11, which is the middle of the night for him so I haven't been to the gym today. If he gets home at a reasonable hour I'm going to try to make it this afternoon. I have done some workout videos at home but it's just not as good. If I keep starting over, it will stick eventually, right?
Old 02-24-2010, 11:37 AM
FitDay Member

Thanks Built! The hot tub is a definite draw to go back!! lol

Lizzy ~ I am sure that you will get back to the gym once things settle down for you. You seem determined. That is the main thing I think.