Notices

What are you eating...

Old 03-08-2011, 10:33 AM
Super Moderator

I just had some popcorn! (Orville Redenbacher's SmartPop, 94% Fat Free, Butter) and a 12 oz. glass of water!

It's an occasional indulgence for me when I'm feeling really munchy. 224 calories for the whole bag is pretty good; I find popcorn has the ability to really "fill me up" for a snack! Before my diet, instead of light popcorn it would have been cheez-its, Doritos, or some kind of mozzarella sticks with a big glass of soda. Times they are a-changin'!
Old 03-08-2011, 11:18 AM
FitDay Member

Half a turkey sub from SubWay, loaded with lettuce, tomato, cucumbers, green peppers, and onions, on 9-grain bread. Picked up groceries today: baby spinach and romaine, cucumber, mushrooms, tomatoes, frozen veggies, canteloupe. NOM!
Old 03-08-2011, 02:45 PM
FitDay Member

loooove subway subs

dinner for tonight:
lemon water
5oz chicken in bbq sauce
homemade cole slaw
Probably some ice cream too
Old 03-09-2011, 04:57 AM
FitDay Member

I love SubWay subs, too, but I generally indulge in them only when I do grocery shopping, and one sub = two meals that day. I pile on the veggies, go with the lower fat breads and stick to turkey, roast beef, or Black Forest ham, with no cheese. Actually, I lost almost 30 lb. a year or two ago in an eating plan that included SubWay meals. Apple slices are available instead of cookies, but every now and then I would treat myself to the cookies. Otherwise, I was sticking pretty closely to my 1500 calories.

Today: Shredded wheat with skim milk and a banana, coffee; fat free cottage cheese with pineapple, a cup of grapes, a pear and a couple of low fat Triscuit for crunch (and holy cow was that GOOD!); tonight: wild salmon filet with lemon juice, brown rice and my leftover Brussels sprouts. Bedtime: 2 cups of skim milk. Today is rather heavy on carbs, but they're good carbs, and it's low on fat. I needed some variety.
Old 03-09-2011, 07:02 AM
FitDay Member

Just finished a snack of Swiss Miss hot cocoa (Sensible Sweets 25 calories) and a Laughing Cow cheese wedge (35 calories).
Old 03-09-2011, 08:13 AM
FitDay Member

Egg white omelet with fresh mushrooms and 1/2 slice low-fat Swiss.
Old 03-09-2011, 08:24 AM
FitDay Member

left over chicken & veggies from lunch is my snack.
Old 03-09-2011, 02:04 PM
FitDay Premium Member

Smoked salmon and goat cheese on melba toast.

yummy!
Old 03-10-2011, 03:06 AM
FitDay Member

Americano venti and my oatmeal with raisins.....Soon going out for a 4 mile walk/run combos session....No snow on the path today so I should be able to up the cardio intensity a bit....

My best to all........Albie

---------------
Old 03-10-2011, 03:12 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Just finished my peanut butter sandwich and low cal yogurt (strawberry today)--a great lunch!

Will be walking carefully today as we got a dusting of snow and I ended up having a nice hard fall on some concealed ice walking in to work this morning (I think the worst thing is all the paperwork to go along with it).

Eat healthy everyone!

Regards,
Michael

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.