Notices

Sexy Girls Club!

Old 02-02-2010, 01:05 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Destinyschoice76
We have a great group going in the other thread about feeling sexy again. So I thought I would start an "official" thread. Now we have our own group

All ladies are welcome, especially if you feel how we have talked about in the other thread. We want to feel confident, sexy and beautiful again. Our weight loss goal is a big part of this, but also we are talking about keeping ourselves healthy and re-focusing on what we need/want as women. We get so caught up in being moms, wives, employees, etc. Now we can remind each other to lose weight and be healthy for US. We deserve it and will feel better, and be a better person to all our loved ones.

Let's bring our sexy back!
I'm applauding this post! Excellent thread! From belonging to a gym in the past, I'm convinced that my health, beauty, and agelessness is can be found inside that gym. I reached a point where I could no longer afford the gym membership, and decided to carry that same mindset into my workouts at home. I've kept that going, and in four years, I've dropped 44 pounds. Because of working out I'm starting to see definition in my body, and feel sexy again! I'm in!!!
Old 02-02-2010, 09:09 AM
FitDay Member

Wink Welcome

Great job Bugguts !!! Welcome to the Sexy Girl Revue were all on a one way trip to Sexyville glad to have you onboard!
Old 02-03-2010, 01:26 AM
FitDay Member

Thanks! I love Fitday. It's definately educated me on what I'm eating and how to eat. I couldn't of lost the weight without it. Thanks for the welcome!
Old 02-03-2010, 08:56 AM
FitDay Member

Congrats on the continued loss Bugguts! It can be a little harder to stay on task at home, so Good for you!!

How are things going for you MSMarilyn? Where are you in the Fat Burning Furnace program?

I did get myself to do cardio yesterday....Phew, that was Tough! I did one of the Biggest Loser video's, Cardio Max...holy crap! Thank goodness I started out with the beginner level, I almost skipped it and went to intermediate, thinking it might not get my heart rate up enough. Boy was I Wrong! That Bob can Really kick some butt!
Half-heartedly lifted weights today because I am very tired. Did not sleep well last night. But, I did what I could push myself to do and I figure that's definately better than skipping it.
Old 02-03-2010, 11:09 AM
FitDay Member

Wink

Hi Nail lady things are going well with me I weighed in Monday and after a week of Fat burning routine I've lost 5#'s Yeah for me! My friend uses that Biggest loser cardio tape too! She is really in shape and says it kicks butt. I've been trying to do things even on the days I feel icky also...I think it helps keep ya on track! This week I'm starting to push myself a little more by adding some extra weight to life so we'll see.
Old 02-03-2010, 12:06 PM
FitDay Member

Hello, got room for one more?

Married 35 year old mother of 2, ages 1 and 5. Husband works nights, so I hear ya girls with the scheduling issues. I'm 5'5, at my heaviest was 182, I'm hanging in around 170, hoping to reach 145 by summertime. I've been going to the gym but having a hard time staying consistent, goal is to do 30 min cardio + 30 min strength training every monday, wednesday, saturday-I work 10 hour shifts 3 days a week, so exercise on a work day is just not gonna happen. I've found that being accountable for what I eat with the food log keeps me on track as far as eating healthy, need some accountability for the exercise too. My weight loss goals are more about feeling good about myself than the number on the scale (really wanna lose the belly roll LOL), so when I saw sexy girls' club, I thought-yeah baby!
Old 02-03-2010, 09:44 PM
FitDay Member

Wink Welcome

Hi Lizzy,
We always have room for one more! The more the meerier! We are a great group with goal in common getting our SEXY back! It sounds like you've got a good plan going so far I'd just keep it up! I work nights 12hr shifts three days a week and I thought fitting time in for exercise would be impossible but once I started I realized it gave me more energy so even on days I drag myself to the gym I know I'll feel better when I'm done. Just make sure you don't workout too close to bedtime or it might keep you up
Old 02-03-2010, 10:33 PM
FitDay Member

WooHooo! Yeah, YAY you!! Fantastic Loss! How's the Alli for you, still going well?

Welcome Lizzy! Marilyn is the ultimate cheerleader, so you will get GREAT support here! Sheduling exercise can be really tough, but we need to do it for us AND so we can take better care of those we love. Sounds like you have it worked out pretty well and maybe in time you will find it more do-able to fit in some sort of exercise on workdays too....all things in time. I find that adding small changes as I go is better than diving in fully clothed and drowning, trying to do too much all at once.

Well, I guess that even though I only half-heartedly lifted yesterday, I worked some muscles cuz I am Sore! Going to have to give today a rest cuz I want to be able to lift tomorrow, so no cardio workout today. There will be plenty of walking....have a HUGE flight of stairs to climb when I get to work. I usually opt for the gradual grade, but will bite the bullet and climb that mountain of stairs.
Hope everyone has a great day!
Old 02-04-2010, 01:38 AM
FitDay Member

Default I've got my sexy back!

I'm a 45YO, 5’4”, 209 lb, single woman who has struggled with having “a pretty face” on a fat body. While some here will understand my plight, it has been hard. How I let myself go, I don’t know. However, for the last two months I’ve re-dedicated myself to this goal and I’ve been feeling more attractive than I have in years! I'm nearly halfway to my goal of 160 lbs and maybe one day I’ll get to the 130-140 lb range.

As mentioned in a previous blog, I’m on the road to carboholic recovery. When I started, my weight was 257 lbs, which was the heaviest and most unattractive I’ve ever been. I joined a gym near my job and I go regularly each work night and on Saturdays with my daughter.

I’m half way to my goal and I’m getting a lot of attention from men & women, which is great. By combining the weight loss with a mini makeover, which I did myself, I’m walking taller, feeling very sexy and enjoying every minute of it! Today I reached an important milestone. I replaced my size 18 dress slacks with a size 16 from my closet. I couldn’t wait to throw away that ratty old pair. What a Feeling of Accomplishment!

Anyway, this journey has helped me appreciate what a simple look and a smile can give you. After a while I hope that spot light grows within so I don’t have to look for compliments from others.

I will achieve and maintain this healthier lifestyle and become more active and eat better with the help of my Fit Day community and Jenny Craig. Good luck lades and here’s to our success!! Regina

Last edited by rrrucke; 02-04-2010 at 09:20 PM.
Old 02-04-2010, 07:33 AM
FitDay Member

Wink Welcome

RRUCKE : What a wonderful example you are for your daughter. It's great that you exercise together and it sounds as if you're definitely on the right path to Sexy! I've only lost a total of 14#'s so far but I just started January 4th so I'm happy with that! I haven't gotten to the point where it is noticable it is nice to get recognition from others it makes it all more real ha? Well, wlecome to our group a lot of us blog daily so log on and enjoy the ride to Sexyville!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.