Notices

Fell this morning now have a broken nose

Old 07-31-2010, 02:21 PM
FitDay Member

Default Fell this morning now have a broken nose

and it hurts. Got up to go to bathroom around 5am and slipped fell straight over hitting on my nose. Never seen so much blood.......hubby woke up and thought I was dying. Off to ER we go. Face looks awful Dr. put glue stuff on cut as it as clean edges.

So whatever food hubby brought me is what I ate. He was so upset.

Need more night lights!
Old 07-31-2010, 03:16 PM
FitDay Member

Dang!! You poor thing!! I always worry I'm gonna trip over the dog. At least he's large and white!
Seriously, I hope you're ok and remember that now your body has to heal so be good to it. Worry about the diet another day!!!
Old 08-01-2010, 05:29 AM
FitDay Member

Thanks, yes it hurts like heck. Swollen and woke up with 2 black eyes.
Body aches all over................duh

Thanks goodness for sweet hubby, he is trying to keep me fed right but anything he brings me will do.

Old age ain't fun............lol
Old 08-01-2010, 06:18 AM
FitDay Member

Hope you feel better! Take care!
Old 08-01-2010, 11:43 AM
FitDay Member

OH I am so sorry. I hope you are feeling better soon. Just relax and take it easy.

Chris
Old 08-01-2010, 01:39 PM
FitDay Member

I'm so sorry honey, there is nothing quite like the pain of a broken nose. I hope you feel better and well let's face it look better soon. I think maybe ice cream could be considered medicinal for a broken nose.

We have a child that is terrified of the dark, and my sweet DH found these really cool night lights. They are a combination nightlight/rechargeable flashlight. We've put them in several strategic locations in the house, so if the power goes out, we aren't stumbling around in the dark while our DD screams like Freddy in his hockey mask has her by the pigtails. They came in a 3 pack and he bought them at Sam's Club. I'll see if I can't find a link on the web for them. We've had ours 3-4 years now and they still work great.

I can't get the link to work right, but copy and paste this on Google: Sylvania 3 in 1 LED Light, Nightlight, Rechargeable Flashlight

Last edited by almeeker; 08-01-2010 at 01:48 PM.
Old 08-02-2010, 12:34 AM
FitDay Member

Oh god, that sounds aweful! Don't worry about that diet now, take some proper time to let your body heal!

Hope you will feel better soon!!
Old 08-02-2010, 02:51 AM
FitDay Member

thanks all. Today feel alittle better face looks bad I would scare you for sure. Have doctor app.t tomorrow for recheck. No makeup for awhile don't even think Sheer Cover would do this face. lol
Yes, ice cream sounds yummy........

Old age ain't for sissys!!
Old 08-02-2010, 03:32 PM
FitDay Member

Bless your heart me2, that sounds so very painful, and I hope you recover quickly. I'm glad you have a caring hubby to help you through this. Hang in there and get well soon!