Notices

What's in a name

Old 06-20-2010, 06:06 PM
FitDay Member

Default What's in a name

I hope I have not offended anyone or am not take seriously about my desire to succeed becuase of my name choice. There is a reason for my screen CapnCrunch or Captaina Crunch. I have been a heavy guy all of my years and as a youngster it was a nickname I was given by some friends even some family called me that. I was never any thing malicious just fun we all bagged on each other. But I never liked the name you could call me anything but that and I would be good. Although it upset me I never said anything to anyone or stopped and it kind of symbolizes what I think of my weight now.

I always hated being heavy but I never did anything about I kind let it go until it got me to this point and so now I plan to use it as a reminder of what i am trying to do. Until I reach my goal that name is going to stare me in the face every time I come here That message Welcome CapnCrunch00.
Old 06-20-2010, 09:43 PM
FitDay Member

I don't think it's an offensive name. My brothers used to call me "Skipper" after the captain on Gilligan's Island.
Old 06-21-2010, 06:17 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Ha ha--I like the name. I am using the name I signed up with six years or so ago here. I go by Mr. Bad Example on some other forums