Notices

Does anyone use workout videos/dvds at home?

Old 06-04-2010, 01:08 AM
FitDay Member

I love working out at home! I got my workouts on AppleTv. I have The Biggest Loser CardioMax and Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred. There are all kinds of free workouts you can get on there too.

Ally
Old 06-04-2010, 02:18 AM
FitDay Member

I just started Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred yesterday and I LOVED it! But boy oh boy am I sore today! I'm dong the Shred 3 times per week and I'm running the Couch To 5K program 3 times per week. On Sundays I do a 7-10k power walk.... so I'm doing some form of exercise every day. What I love most about the 30 Day Shred is it only lasts 30 minutes so it's easy for me to do before I go to work in the morning, same thing for the Couch To 5K. 30 minutes is short enough for me to fit into my daily routine. No excuses!
Old 06-08-2010, 12:26 AM
FitDay Member

I'm amazed with Jari Love and her videos! Get extremely ripped and Get ripped and chiseled are my fav!!!
Old 06-13-2010, 04:39 PM
FitDay Member

Default my fav fitness dvds

I like
Weight Loss pilates...not sure the instructors name..but it's a great calorie burner at like 500 per hour
Jackie Warner (she has a couple) her body is motivating enough to continue working with her
500 calorie workout by the firm.

these are my top three...and a couple of jillian michaels...
Old 06-16-2010, 10:48 AM
FitDay Member

Here's my two cents: I love pretty much any dvd by The Firm. The instructors are energetic without being annoying, they have modifications for beginners, and a lot of the dvds have "express" options which allow you to do a shorter version of the workout when you're short on time. They are highly effective. I just got 5 more and I can't wait to try them!

I also like Jillian Michaels' dvds (I have the 30 Day Shred and Cardio Kickboxing). Also incredibly effective, but they're not easy! Jillian crams as much movement as possible into about 20 minutes.

I hope you find some dvds you like!
Old 06-16-2010, 06:32 PM
FitDay Member

Default a website to check out

You can check out this website/community devoted to video fitness. They have reviews and a swap section.link removed

Dave

Last edited by vabeachgirlNYC; 09-29-2011 at 05:34 PM.