Notices

Vitimens

Old 06-01-2013, 11:25 AM
FitDay Member

Default Vitimens

is there a place where i can calculate in my vitimens - my daily food intake is not meeting my vitimen levels according to the chartings.

Last edited by popins2; 06-01-2013 at 11:31 AM.
Old 06-01-2013, 01:23 PM
FitDay Member

I made "Vitamins" a Custom Food and recorded all the stats for the vitamins I take there. Now, every day, when I take my vitamins, I record Vitamin on the Food Log. The only negative about this system is that there are some vitamins that Fitday doesn't have a space for, so, even though I'm getting the nutrient, I don't get credit for it on my Food Log. Oh well...

Hope that helps!
Old 08-05-2013, 10:13 AM
FitDay Member

If you click on "Logs" then you click on "Food" if you scroll down you will see three tabs. "Food" "Nutrition" "Custom Nutrition" click on custom nutrition then click on the drop down it has all kinds of vitamins and other components of foods.
Good luck and make a habit. do something for 28 days straight and then they say you will go on automatic, you will crave your healthy new behavior.
(I am on day 2)
Best wishes