Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WEIGHT LOSS > Weight Loss Tips
Foods I've found that may aid in weight loss... >

Foods I've found that may aid in weight loss...

Community
Notices

Foods I've found that may aid in weight loss...

Old 06-13-2013, 11:33 AM
FitDay Member

Talking Foods I've found that may aid in weight loss...

Spicy Brown Mustard and Yellow Mustard for weight loss.... so all mustards are NOT created equal, but Organic Spicy Brown Mustard by Full Circle has a list of ingredients that individually are supposed to aid in weight loss, so you would assume that together, would be a super charger. The ingredients are as follows: Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, and Organic Whole Mustard Seed. The yellow mustard ingredients are as follows: Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, Organic Yellow Mustard Seed, Organic Turmeric, and Organic Paprika.
Old 06-18-2013, 10:05 AM
FitDay Member

Default another fat burner

I've read a lot about Apple Cider Vinegar and fat burning. Accordingly it helps to prevent some of the carbohydrate you eat from being broken down, and also aids in breaking down fats. A great option is Braggs Organic Apple Cider Vinegar. I use 2 tsp in my salads daily.
Old 06-19-2013, 10:56 PM
FitDay Member

Default skin of grapefruit

The fat burning ingredient in grapefruit, is much higher in the skin than the actual fruit. Try adding it to smoothies, not too much though, as it can be a little bitter.
Old 06-20-2013, 04:21 AM
FitDay Member

Eating dairy with meals decreases fat absorption. People who eat dairy with their meals excrete twice as much fat in their feces as those who don't consumer dairy with the meal. The dairy eaters had lower levels of fat (Calcium supplements do not have this effect.)
Old 06-29-2013, 01:33 AM
FitDay Member

Default Spinach the super food...

I like spinach a cup cooked has about as much protein as a egg, is lower in calories and fat, and full of fiber and iron, vitamins, it's a great snack and filler. It's my weight loss super food, I try to eat it at least 5 times a week if not daily. My other staple to stave off hunger is a cup of chicken or vegetable broth with black pepper, spicy and filling it will get your hunger past if you are hungry between meals.
Old 06-29-2013, 06:38 AM
Super Moderator

Non-fat cheese (shreddeded or sliced), non -fat cottage cheese, vegetarian hot dogs.
Old 06-29-2013, 07:03 AM
FitDay Member

12 grain bread. Slice for slice 12 grain vrs white bread the 12 grain bread has more calories, BUT, the 12 grain bread is more filling and will keep you full for a much longer period, plus it's loaded with fiber.

Try a slice of it with some peanut butter or jam for breakfast or a quick snack.
Old 08-20-2013, 10:06 PM
FitDay Member

Weight loss and foods based method for it; we must be joking, right? But it’s shockingly true that when taken in correct quantities, some super foods can not only and easily help you maintain superior health prospects and keep you ready for the challenges of life, they also get you to stay slim.
  • Black Beans
  • Oats
  • Broccoli

can anyone suggest me apart from this
Old 08-22-2013, 07:25 AM
FitDay Member

Spinach is my go to food too! We eat it a lot raw because my partner is anemic due to a genetic disorder. We also like to throw it pasta or curry sauces for a little something extra. So good!
Old 08-29-2013, 01:26 AM
FitDay Member

Good stuff guys! I've heard alot about the Apple Cider Vinegar lately, going to try that too.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.