Notices

obesity hyperventilation

Old 09-29-2012, 03:30 PM
FitDay Member

Default obesity hyperventilation

Hello everyone! I'm a new kid on the block. I'm suffering from obesity hypervenilation. I'm spelling it wrong g I'm sure I'm on oxygen at a low liter and losing weight slowly. Im 5'11" tall 57 and started at 343 lbs. I'm now at 312 since February of 2012. Its going slowly but its going. My doctor said I need to get to at least 280 to get oxygen removed. Heaven only knows I wish I could cut it away
My blood pressure is now excellent and has taken me off one pill so far. So, now I'm on a journey to lose this weight. Thanks for the ears
Old 09-29-2012, 04:25 PM
FitDay Member

Welcome to Fitday!

I hope to read about your successes in the coming weeks and months. There is a group in that does weekly goals and we hold each other accountable and give each other encouragement. This week it is called 'Jump on the Braggin wagon..' but is always stickied at the top of the Womens section and is really the '7 day motivational thread'. Feel free to join us there if you think it may be helpful.
Old 09-30-2012, 03:42 AM
FitDay Member

Don't scoff at slow going. That is the way to go! I'm going slow too, but I learn every step of the way. And I am proud of my progress. I am proud of your progress too. 280 will happen! I know you can do it. I have faith in you.
Old 10-16-2012, 04:23 PM
FitDay Member

Hope you do well and shed the weight. Exercise more.
Old 10-29-2012, 04:37 PM
FitDay Member

Default obesity hyperventilation

If your blood pressure is normal then don't worry. Because when blood pressure us normal then there is no problem to do any type of exercise. First of all you have to do exercise for obesity, like long run at morning as well as do cycling. You have to strict about your diet.
Old 11-20-2012, 08:13 AM
FitDay Member

Wow, stay strong my friend.