Notices

I couldnot resist the food today, and this is my THIRD time

Old 10-13-2012, 06:55 AM
FitDay Member

Default I couldnot resist the food today, and this is my THIRD time

Hello,
I feel so sad, I ate too much I excceeded the 1000 calory, I did this thing for 3 times in one week, I donot know what should I do I feel guilty I feel I canot continue and reach my goal if I broke my diet like today,

Iam in my 4 week of diet, and Iam following the calory diet, I was 80 on 12 of Sep when I started the diet, and 2 weeks ago I wieghted and I found that I lost 2 kilos, so my weight is 78 I want to reach to 65, I need your support,
Old 10-13-2012, 12:35 PM
FitDay Premium Member

Some thoughts -
(1) 1000 calorie a day is awfully low! Maybe your body is telling you something.
(2) What is your blend of protein-fat-carbohydrates? Many of us find that carbs produce cravings for more carbs, whereas protein/fat/fiber makes us feel satisfied.
Old 10-26-2012, 10:43 AM
FitDay Member

To stay healthy you should be eating at a minimum about 1200 calories a day. Your brain, heart, and other vital organs need the nutrition just to function and keep you alive. If your body is rebelling and telling you to eat, you need to eat.
Old 10-27-2012, 12:58 PM
FitDay Member

It would be nice to hear how you are going, great advice from other two people. It's okay to slip up sometimes, maybe do a bit of excersize and you may feel more motivated and happier =]