Notices

Weight Log Issue

Old 08-23-2012, 08:56 AM
FitDay Member

Default Weight Log Issue

Hi I am new here, just started today. I apoligize if this is not in the correct place but I'm unsure of where else it could go.

So I have filled in my food log and my fitness log but when I click on the weight log, a box pops up welcoming to my weight log and there is a NEXT button which I press but then everything becomes unclickable, and the screen goes a bit darker. I've tried it on 3 different browsers all with the same result.

Does anyone have any suggestions for me?
Old 08-24-2012, 01:26 AM
Super Moderator

Hi there...I'm not much for the technical side, but I can parrot what's been suggested previously. What browser are you using? Does it help to try a different one? Also, try clearing the cache of your browser and see if that helps.
Old 08-24-2012, 04:26 AM
FitDay Member

I have the same issue and have also tried different browsers, have cleared the cache. None of it helps.
Old 09-07-2012, 07:46 AM
FitDay Member

I am having the same issue. I have even tried different computers to see if that helped. I also switched from the new version to the classic but I cannot add a weight goal at all.

I have tried Firefox, Chrome and IE.

I think it may be a bug.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Old 09-07-2012, 09:57 AM
Super Moderator

Hi Kelly, I'm not sure what's going on. In Classic, are you in the weight goal tab or the weight tab? In the weight goal tab, there is a box for goal weight; what happens when you try to put something in there? Can you post a screen shot of what you're getting when you try to enter a weight goal? They are trying to replicate the problem on their end and that might help.