Community
Notices

Where's Waldo?

Old 02-19-2012, 04:07 PM
FitDay Member

Default Where's Waldo?

Old 02-20-2012, 04:38 AM
FitDay Member

It's the guy wearing the Santa hat and the red and white striped shirt, correct?
Old 02-20-2012, 05:57 AM
Super Moderator

I see that you found your way to Canal Street. Look like I'll be chilling at home today. I'll be out there tomorrow (probably around 7am )

I think I asked this before... are you uploading to photobucket from your phone? Never mind. I just noticed the time, that was from your laptop.
Old 02-20-2012, 06:02 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6
I see that you found your way to Canal Street. Look like I'll be chilling at home today. I'll be out there tomorrow (probably around 7am )

I think I asked this before... are you uploading to photobucket from your phone? Never mind. I just noticed the time, that was from your laptop.
Not sure we'll be out there too early tomorrow. It was a long one today.

And no, not uploading to photobucket from phone. I haven't been able to figure out how to yet. What I do is take it with my phone, email the pic to a spare addy that I have, then save the pic to the laptop. THEN go to photobucket. Sounds more complicated than it is....