Community
Notices

valentine's day

Old 02-15-2012, 04:51 AM
FitDay Member

Default valentine's day

I know it's a hard day for many. For me and DH, it's two weeks after our anniversary, and we always make a pact to ignore it - he tends to ignore the pact to ignore, so I decided I should do something this year - small and silly.

So, I bought a box of sugar free strawberry jello. I mixed it up and put it in a heart shaped pan (which we keep around as it's the perfect size for two chicken breasts). It was a pan, not a jello mold, and I don't know the ways of geletin, so I couldn't get it out, and served it in the pan. He was puzzled (we never eat dessert and jello isn't part of our repetorie). I said "this way you'll know my heart is in the right place", and he said "this way I'll know your heart is fake" (because of the fake sugar).

Oddly, he liked it a lot, and wouldn't let me throw out the left overs.
Old 02-15-2012, 04:48 PM
FitDay Member

That's so sweet. We don't do much either but for some reason hubby got all mushy and took me out. He shows me all the days of the year so I don't need the one day.

My favourite valentines was when he made me a plastic heart. It's the only valentines day I can remember (cept yesterday of course, I'm not that senile yet).

When I was single I used to bake a heart shaped doggie cake as she was my love at the time.
Old 02-01-2024, 01:21 AM
FitDay Member

I love this romantic holiday, but I have never been able to go on a date on this day.
Old 02-01-2024, 03:46 AM
FitDay Member

I get you, but don't despair. Just look here on dating.com, create your profile, choose the best picture, decide who you would like to go on a date with and start acting. If I were you, I wouldn't even be afraid to ask someone out first. What's the big deal? Be brave and you will succeed! Good luck!
Old 02-05-2024, 02:12 AM
FitDay Member

this is my favorite holiday
Old 03-25-2024, 06:14 PM
FitDay Member

Good day. In the era we live in, online dating has become a popular way for people to meet new people and potentially find love. With so many different options to choose from, it can be difficult to decide which platform to use. However, Ourtime online dating is considered the best choice for people aged 50 and above. Using this platform is very convenient, but if anyone has difficulties with this, then just contact ourtime and they will help fix it so that everyone can enjoy using their platform.
Old 04-07-2024, 12:56 AM
FitDay Member

I also have quite interesting experience with online datin on Valentine day. Don't want to say that i date frequently, but sometimes you know in such places https://taimi.com/us-dating/gay you can always expect to find some good partners or even friends. It doesn't matter at all you know. What is important is to have fun and someone to talk to

Last edited by Darleena; 04-07-2024 at 03:27 AM.
Old 04-07-2024, 10:29 PM
FitDay Member

A great holiday that gives a sea of positive emotions.