Notices

I just had a "groundhog day"

Old 11-07-2011, 10:33 AM
FitDay Member

Default I just had a "groundhog day"

Yesterday I sliced a tomato for my turkey burger. Weighed it out and it was 88 grams. Today I had sliced the same tomato for another burger, eye balled it, and after cutting found it to be 88 grams, the same as yesterday. I thought that was odd when I entered it the food log, but not a big thing of course.

But then tonight I decide to have some broccoli florets. I weighed out a bowl two days ago at 261 grams, the last time I had broccoli. Tonight I decide to finish off what is left in the bag, so I dump it into a bowl, totally emptying it (including a bit of frost) and what does it weigh out to be? You got it, 261 grams, the exact same as the last time.

What's the odds of something like this occurring? It's really kinda freaky and I can't help but feeling a little like Bill Murray today.
Old 11-07-2011, 11:24 AM
Super Moderator

Ah, eyeballing portion control, grasshopper!! Practice pays off .
Old 11-07-2011, 11:36 AM
FitDay Member