Notices

What celebs do you look like?

Old 07-16-2011, 02:19 PM
FitDay Member

Default What celebs do you look like?

Ok, we all post pics and match people up with celebs. Fun?

Pics below are me and my bf
Old 07-16-2011, 02:24 PM
Super Moderator

The last pic of your BF, he looks familiar but I can't place it.

I guess I look like Mr. Clean. When I was heavier people would tell me all the time that I looked like Aaron Lewis, from Stained.

On Edit: Maybe he looks a little like the young Matthew Broderick?? You maybe could pass for a young Molly Ringwald??

Aaron Lewis below
http://www.boston.com/ae/music/blog/aaronlewis.jpg

Last edited by 01gt4.6; 07-16-2011 at 02:29 PM.
Old 07-16-2011, 11:25 PM
FitDay Member

Thumbs up Hi

I'm new here I was told at one point in my late teens when I was slim and svelt that I could pass for Elizabeth taylor , now I may pass for a traffic controller

Super moderator I am looking at your signature how did you get to the weight loss that you are today I am 40 and 174lbs would be great for me albeit 25lbs more then i should be but I would be thrilled getting to that weight loss
Old 07-17-2011, 12:22 AM
FitDay Member

Haha I can so see Mr. Clean :P
Old 07-17-2011, 12:22 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by rdrel2011
I'm new here I was told at one point in my late teens when I was slim and svelt that I could pass for Elizabeth taylor , now I may pass for a traffic controller
You must post pix! So we can decide
Old 07-17-2011, 03:35 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by rdrel2011

Super moderator I am looking at your signature how did you get to the weight loss that you are today I am 40 and 174lbs would be great for me albeit 25lbs more then i should be but I would be thrilled getting to that weight loss
First step was to dump my excuses (I talk about in my "hey fattie" thread), then diet and exercise. I made the decision to do it and did it. My first exercise program was p90x, which works really well.
Old 07-17-2011, 03:45 AM
FitDay Member

Default P90X and Food Lovers are working for me!!!

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6
First step was to dump my excuses (I talk about in my "hey fattie" thread), then diet and exercise. I made the decision to do it and did it. My first exercise program was p90x, which works really well.
I am so glad to hear someone else using P90X it is the hardest thing I have ever done and I use to body build.

I have been using Food Lovers Diet for three weeks and I am on my second week of P90X. Lost 4 pounds and two inches already. Must admit that on my off days I workout a little more I add the 10 Minute trainer series and Wi boxing. My off days I really try to get 2 hours of exercise in. But I love P90X the most especially how flexible I feel.
Old 07-17-2011, 03:57 AM
Super Moderator

Yep p90x is HARD, but it does work.
Old 07-17-2011, 03:59 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by wolfbane20
I am so glad to hear someone else using P90X it is the hardest thing I have ever done and I use to body build.

I have been using Food Lovers Diet for three weeks and I am on my second week of P90X. Lost 4 pounds and two inches already. Must admit that on my off days I workout a little more I add the 10 Minute trainer series and Wi boxing. My off days I really try to get 2 hours of exercise in. But I love P90X the most especially how flexible I feel.
I'm doing the p90x but I've slowed down because my knees have started popping more, as well as my hips and lower back and that bothers me. Also the chicks on that are SCARY
Old 07-17-2011, 01:44 PM
FitDay Premium Member

Default I look like "every woman"

I am the american average.

At least once a month someone asks me if I am "so-and-so" and didn't we meet in "such and such a place". It may not happen quite as much in the future now that I am approaching tiny which is not the american average... but we'll see.

I never thought of that as a benefit of losing weight, but it certainly is!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.