Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > FITDAY FORUMS > Off-Topic
Anyone here invovled in last years Fitness Fantasy 2010?? >

Anyone here invovled in last years Fitness Fantasy 2010??

Notices

Anyone here invovled in last years Fitness Fantasy 2010??

Old 03-19-2011, 11:01 AM
FitDay Member

Default Anyone here invovled in last years Fitness Fantasy 2010??

Hello Everyone:

I am wondering if anyone who was invovled in that last spring is still around in Fitday. And wondering if any of you who were, has heard if it is being run again this year. I loved that, and still using the meal plan. I was hoping for another one this year.

That meal plan was so helpful, tells me what to eat and prepare for each of my meals and snacks daily, no thinking, which is helping me so much.

Does anyone know of any site out there that provides something like that, were I can print it out and just see what my meals are daily???

Dawn
Old 03-19-2011, 03:10 PM
Super Moderator

Dawn,

Welcome to the forum side of things. I don't know anything about that program. Do you know any names of the people that helped you?
Old 03-20-2011, 07:13 AM
FitDay Member

Mike:
I have n o idea what the names were of the people that were doing Fitness Fantasy 2010, that is my problem. And the site is now closed and I can't find out.
Is there another forum place I should try here??? Oh well if I can't find them, I will make new friends here I know.

Thanks
Dawn
Old 03-20-2011, 07:50 AM
Super Moderator

I've been on FitDay just about daily since January 2010 and I don't remember this at all. I found this http://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums...getfitnow.html using the search feature, but it doesn't seem to give much information at all. Are you sure it was FitDay?