Notices

Montana friends

Old 10-05-2012, 07:01 AM
FitDay Member

Post Montana friends

Wasn't really sure where to start this thread. I was wondering if there are any other fellow MT people on here. I would love to hear what your goals are for keeping on track with physical activity. I was going for walks, but know that the temp is so barly over 40 in the mornings I find myself having a hard time getting out of the warm covers, and sluffing off getting a workout in. How can I get my walking partner to hold me accountable? I have walking video's and the shake weight video and the wii fit. I am keeping up with being accountable for logging in my food and keeping an eye on my daily goals that have been set by my educator. I just don't like the feeling that I'm starting to slide backward.
Old 10-05-2012, 08:48 AM
FitDay Member

I'm in Montana! Luckily I have a treadmill at home that I can use if it is too crazy outside. I run outside year round though. The treadmill is just so boring! One thing that keeps me motivated to run outside on really cold/snowy days is the incredible feeling I get afterwards. There is a big difference between running 5 miles on a nice day and 5 miles on a cold/snowy day. After the cold run I feel almost invincible and well, super awesome that I could accomplish it.

I have a harder time with my eating in the winter than the exercising part. There are just so many holidays and yummy foods. Plus, good fruits and veggies are hard to come by at a decent price.