I am a stay at home mom in NY.
Old 04-03-2011, 11:02 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by Pandareina
I am a stay at home mom in NY.
Toughest job in the world! Welcome!
Old 04-04-2011, 02:12 PM
FitDay Member

I am a pastry chef, woo I love my job and what I do but as a result I am around food all the time and it seems like I never eat. I am one of those people who will spend 3 hours in the kitchen making the purfect meal to turn around and say Im not hungry when I am done.lol but I am trying to start my own business. I make homemade flavored marshmallows and am working on a way to produce a diabetic / vegan marshmallow. that is flavored of course!
Old 04-05-2011, 12:13 PM
FitDay Member

I'm a music professor and concert pianist.
Old 05-02-2011, 06:10 AM
FitDay Member

I'm a computer technician
Old 05-04-2011, 07:47 AM
FitDay Member

Was a programme coordinator / researcher (non-academic) for an educational charity. Prior to that, a copy editor - though am no longer as conscientious as is required for that thankless job (thankfully). Prior to that, a literacy instructor.

Currently unemployed and exploring a switch to... dunno just yet, something that only minimally involves cubicles, bureaucracy, and vulnerability to political whim.
Old 05-04-2011, 09:41 AM
FitDay Member

I'm a stay at home Mom to two kids in Kentucky. Before my youngest was born I worked as an emergency medical technician for eight years; I *loved* it!
Old 05-04-2011, 03:27 PM
FitDay Member

I'm a research assistant for a diabetes research clinic. We test insulin and other diabetes aiding medications for pharmaceutical companies, which keeps me motivated to watch my diet and weight. No Type II diabetes for me, thank you!

I've been in school off and on while raising kiddos, and applying to nursing school to finally become an RN. I'll be at least 35 by the time I'm done, but I'll get it done eventually!
Old 05-04-2011, 08:54 PM
FitDay Member

I'm an electrical Engineer in the Navy, on deployment right now (doh!).
Basically, I turn wrenches and play with voltage (yikes!)

10 more months I'll be an civilian again and go to college~
Old 06-01-2011, 03:57 AM
FitDay Member

Wow! What great gigs! I'm am always curious about what people do for a living. I live on the Jersey shore and I work in NYC, so I commute via commuter bus with lots of people in fancy suits! I'm always the odd ball out because I work in music and it looks like it too!

Although my degree is in Marine Geology, I am in music production.
My official title is Studio Production Manager. I manage a full production music studio in NYC. Basically, I help bands and musicians prepare for things like tours, recordings and performances. I assemble teams, music equipment, audio gear, staging, lighting, security etc. for the project. I also do production management offsite. When you watch Letterman or Good Morning America- and there is a musical performance- chances are me or one of my colleagues were the folks who did the production.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.