Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > FITDAY FORUMS > Off-Topic
Must haves tools/products? >

Must haves tools/products?

Community
Notices

Must haves tools/products?

Old 02-10-2010, 05:44 PM
FitDay Member

I would have to say a broiler to cook fish and chicken. Its quick and easy. I love to sprinkle a little cajan seasoning on different types of fish with a little sea salt. Broil it on each side for a short while and enjoy. yum
Old 02-11-2010, 12:16 AM
FitDay Member

Food Scale and Measuring Cups. Portion control is hard to maintain without them. Also, the Library. I tried to read as much as possible about nutrition/diets and get various points of views. I stick to my own plan but sometimes will tweak it or even adjust my workouts based on some of the writings.
Old 07-17-2023, 10:39 PM
FitDay Member

What about a wok? Does anyone have one? Do you think it is worth buying it?

Last edited by Salex9933; 07-19-2023 at 08:01 AM.
Old 07-19-2023, 08:01 AM
FitDay Member

For my healthy foods lifestyle, there are a few essential tools that I consider 'Must Haves.' Firstly, my stainless steamer basket has been a game-changer; I find it so versatile that I recently bought a second one. Additionally, I can't do without my trusty knives, cutting boards, and reliable stainless cookware – they are my kitchen companions every single day.
Oh, and speaking of cooking, I must mention my carbon steel wok https://yosukata.com/carbon-steel-woks/! It's perfect for preparing delicious and nutritious meals, especially when I'm cooking a variety of veggies and meats with different spices. Lastly, my herb garden is a treasure during warmer months, providing me with fresh herbs to elevate the flavors of my dishes. I do miss it during the cold winter months, though. There's just nothing quite like the taste of freshly cut herbs in your cooking

Last edited by glanmit; 07-23-2023 at 08:10 AM.