FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (/fitness/forums/)
-   Off-Topic (http://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/off-topic/)
-   -   Simply Revolutionary. (http://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/off-topic/2394-simply-revolutionary.html)

superflossman 11-17-2010 02:46 AM

Simply Revolutionary.

Hey guys.
I found this guy on Youtube who knows a lot of stuff about dieting that most people don't know about. The things I've learned from him helped me change my diet for the better, and he can probably help you, too. Here's a link:

YouTube - Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up

:)

01gt4.6 11-17-2010 03:06 AM

I moved this to off-topic. Did I miss something in the video?

tandoorichicken 11-17-2010 05:48 AM

Mike,

I think FitDay just got Rickrolled.

Lizzycritter 11-17-2010 08:11 AM

For those who don't know, a "rickroll" is when you go to a site or video, and somewhere in the middle of it, Rick Astley's "Never Gonna Give U Up" starts playing. Internet meme/running joke.

To Superflossman: you know, the rickroll works better when the link doesn't say "You tube-Rick Astley-Never Gonna Give U Up". Nice try noob.

MunaAmin 11-17-2010 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lizzycritter (Post 25686)
For those who don't know, a "rickroll" is when you go to a site or video, and somewhere in the middle of it, Rick Astley's "Never Gonna Give U Up" starts playing. Internet meme/running joke.

To Superflossman: you know, the rickroll works better when the link doesn't say "You tube-Rick Astley-Never Gonna Give U Up". Nice try noob.

well at least it's not a virus :D this video is blocked in Europe

cjohnson728 11-17-2010 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lizzycritter (Post 25686)
to superflossman: You know, the rickroll works better when the link doesn't say "you tube-rick astley-never gonna give u up". Nice try noob.

lololol!!!