Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > FITDAY FORUMS > Off-Topic
what's with your username? >

what's with your username?

Community
Notices

what's with your username?

Old 10-31-2011, 05:50 AM
FitDay Member

Originally I wanted to go with Buddah Belly as it currently reflects my physique, but the name was taken Since I joined the site in October, pumbkins came to mind, so hence my name,... Pumpkinbelly!
Old 10-31-2011, 05:56 AM
FitDay Member

Good morning, Meggietye. Laughed and cried at your story of the origin of your username.
I am also an owner of a cocker spaniel. My first one, Whiskey Jack Daniels died over 15 years ago of a brain tumor. He was the sweetest little thing. I now have another, her name is Rylee Jean. She is a runt (stands only 12" high), buff in coloring, loving, very stubborn, and has several health problems but I wouldn't trade her for anything or anyone!
Old 11-29-2011, 07:09 AM
FitDay Member

mine isnt a mystery I think
just saying that this is my 1st fit challenge
i wanted to use my nickname Rokku but the 1fitchallenge reminds me every single time what Im about

although I had few tries before, this one is my first with sharing on it publicly and I hope its beginning of more to come.
Thats why: 1FITCHALLENGE
Old 12-04-2011, 06:16 AM
FitDay Member

Hi my name jetgemini is my three initials and my zodiac sign. I kind of like it and use it on all sites. You all have real good stories so mine is a little dull. lol
Old 12-09-2011, 01:51 AM
FitDay Member

Hi Everyone!
When my granddaughter was born, her piggy toes stuck out a little to the side and it was just like her siblings before her had (got it from their dad) and I called it her wiggy toe. Her nickname is Wiggy and we call her Wiggs for short ......need I say more?
Old 01-02-2012, 10:30 AM
FitDay Member

My nickname came while was writing story about my life. I named it to Breath - Abella. Abella means breath and when I've been fighting with my weight and mental problems it's been so hard to breath. So... it's something I'm trying to learn. I think white just came in to my mind becouse when everything falls down I still can't give up. I have always hope - did I want it or not. So there's always something white in the darkness
Old 01-07-2012, 01:11 PM
FitDay Member

The first time I got an e-mail account all of the names I tried were taken. I got really mad and thought to myself "what is something really stupid that no one will have" and liquidlizard was born.
Old 01-19-2012, 01:00 PM
FitDay Member

My username has been my username for everything I used literally since middle school. My friends and I liked this particular comic book at the time so, we all chose our favorite characters. Suzano's story was my favorite then.

I tried joining a website all my friends were on and I had never had an account for anything at the time. Suzano was a taken username so I put the first letter to my name in front of it. And it stuck with me since.
Old 01-19-2012, 05:55 PM
FitDay Member

I was a little inebriated for my 37th birthday, had to go to the bathroom and the women's was busy, no men around so I popped in. My girlfriend shouts out "you crazy girl get the heck out of there". Crazy girl was already taken on another board so a play on the word was called for.
Old 01-20-2012, 03:58 PM
FitDay Member

I'll give you three guesses . . .

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.