FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/)
-   Off-Topic (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/off-topic/)
-   -   what do you think about... (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/off-topic/2356-what-do-you-think-about.html)

01gt4.6 11-11-2010 09:42 AM

what do you think about...

... the person above?

I've done this before on other sites and it's pretty interesting. I'd imagine that it would be a little slow going here but may pick up speed.

Basically you post what you think about the person that posted before you. So I'll be the guinea pig. Next person says something about me, then so on and so on.

Lizzycritter 11-11-2010 11:33 AM

I think you can be gruff at times, but you're very honest and I respect that, a lot. Tough but fair, willing to help others but not carry them. Willing to work hard to get what you want.

nottango 11-11-2010 12:16 PM

I think Lizzy has a big heart and is always willing to help anyone who needs it. She can show "tough love" at times, but because she wants to see others succeed.:)

yauncin 11-12-2010 03:28 AM

Always very friendly and supportive. You always sound so positive even with the setbacks you've had recently. I also think you are crazy to live in Chi-town. I live in Cincy and it gets too cold here. (I'm from the south.)

rpmcduff 11-12-2010 04:04 AM

I appreciate yauncin willingness to share what has worked for him while not trying to advocate what he does as the only or best approach for everyone. He is also also one of the regulars offering congratulations and support.

almeeker 11-12-2010 05:19 AM

rpmcduff is one of the good guys. When there is a tricky or possibly controversial post, he's right on it with a good straight forward answer, that is at the same time inoffensive and helpful.

changeisgood29 11-12-2010 07:10 AM

Lol, not sure what I'm opening myself up to here, but I wanted to share kind words about Almeeker, so here goes: Almeeker is a HUGE source of motivation, kindness, intelligent responses and tips, and the occasional (well-placed, good-intentioned, and necessary) butt-kicking for those who need it! Not sure where these forums would be without her, but they'd be a whole lot less helpful and fun. Oh, she's funny, too. :)

vabeachgirlNYC 11-13-2010 06:26 AM

Hmmm, I don't know enough about the person above me to say anymore than nice job on your weight loss!:D

The "Person Below" game is easier when you don't know a lot about all the forum members since most of us joined in 2010. :p

rpmcduff 11-17-2010 07:07 AM

vabeachgirlNYC has already reached her first 'jean size' goal and has done it without giving up alcohol! :)

Thank you almeeker for your kind words about me.:o

tandoorichicken 11-17-2010 10:41 AM

Ron's done an amazing job with his weight loss! Good job Ron!

He's always got great advice for newcomers and old hands alike, and he has a way of cooling down the tense situations us young hot-blooded posters get ourselves into. So thanks, Ron!

Nik