Notices

Electronic Billing For My Consultation

Old 05-16-2016, 05:48 PM
FitDay Member

Default Electronic Billing For My Consultation

I always go for a consultation once a month at a nearby clinic in our place. By the way, this is the only time that I have encountered a different type of medical billing. The staff described it as a cloud based electronic billing. I observed that it gives us a very quick billing transactions. No hassles at all and seems easy for us. But, for further information and as a patient, how do we know that we have an accurate information? I'm interested to know more for my safety also.
Old 05-22-2016, 06:50 PM
FitDay Member

I knew about electronic medical billing from a friend. According to her verdict here, he can have accurate claims and see quick reimbursements with such type of medical billing. I just don't know which provider he is referring because I think, there are many that can be found online.
Old 05-27-2016, 01:57 AM
FitDay Member

Thanks, Candi!

Yes, I did find a lot of medical billing software online from different vendors like HealthFusion and Allscripts. In my opinion, it helps patients and doctors alike and makes for a great tool even in small clinics. I guess from what I've read online a cloud based software is a lot safer than server based ones when it comes to safety and security which is a great concern for patients like me. Do you agree?

Last edited by Kathy13118; 05-27-2016 at 02:34 AM. Reason: removed link
Old 07-23-2023, 05:52 PM
FitDay Member

We have a lot of knowledge and experience to share with the rest of the forum participants.
Old 07-28-2023, 07:37 AM
FitDay Member

It's helpful