Change for the better >

Change for the better

Community
Notices

Change for the better

Old 06-29-2015, 02:02 AM
FitDay Member

Default Change for the better

Our company finally decided to upgrade our communications system with a software that can manage calls, emails, faxes, etc. Does your company use one too? They're still in the process of having it installed but I think that it's a good change.
Old 07-06-2015, 06:08 PM
FitDay Member

It is a good thing that your company is doing something for further development.

Our company has been using a customized communication software. It was not that easy in the very beginning since we have been used to the system we have been using before our acquisition. But as soon as we got used to the new system and its procedure, everything went smoothly.
Old 07-08-2015, 04:32 AM
FitDay Member

Hi there. Thanks for replying.
Oh, your company is using a custom made software? Wow, that sounds really expensive. I wonder how long it took to create it. We didn't even consider having one custom made for us because of the price and time it'll take to make a good one.
We're using this software by Interactive Intelligence and so far the transition has been going smoothly. I definitely prefer this than our previous one.

Last edited by Kathy13118; 07-08-2015 at 08:59 AM. Reason: removed link
Old 07-18-2022, 11:11 PM
FitDay Member

Thank you for information!