Notices

No approval for a car loan – any help?

Old 04-24-2014, 10:51 PM
FitDay Member

Default No approval for a car loan – any help?

Hey folks, a little off-topic but I figured at least it pertained to the subject matter. I am trying to buy a new car, but the credit history I have (or rather the lack of one) is stopping me from being approved. Does anyone have any suggestions on what it might take be approved for a car loan?

I am not in debt at the moment, but I suppose that I just do not have the type of credit that people are looking for. There are some places that offer you a loan even with no credit or bad credit, anyone know if those are legit? I am a bit hesitant to be honest.

I am a little tired of hearing ‘denied, denied, denied’ all the time so I felt it would be smart to ask around with people who might know before I apply again. I want a car that is going to help me get from point A to point B. Any suggestions?

Last edited by Kathy13118; 04-25-2014 at 01:37 AM. Reason: removed link
Old 04-24-2014, 11:52 PM
FitDay Member

Do you have other credit? The best way to build up a credit rating is to have a credit card that you keep paid up. You may have to start with that if you don't have one. You should also check your credit rating to make sure there is not some old debt lurking there. The credit agencies are not good at wiping things out once they are paid off.

Be careful of the interest rates on the ones that offer bad credit loans. What does your bank say?

If you have the income and no debt you should be able to correct your credit rating. Good luck.
Old 11-17-2014, 06:48 PM
Super Moderator

I agree with the other responses. You don't have a credit history - get one, and start now. this doesn't mean charging items that you can't afford. It means using a credit card instead of cash and paying the credit card bill on time (or early!), the full amount, not the minimum balance. Do that long enough and, as someone said, the credit card offers will start coming to your mailbox.

So how do you get the first credit card? Go to your bank (you need to have a history with a bank, at least an account with them, to use them as a resource) and explain that you may need to start slowly but you want to build credit - they will likely be able to give some variation of the standard credit card but it may have a low spending limit.

Good luck!
Old 02-13-2022, 09:04 PM
FitDay Member

If you are interested in debt collection and portfolio recovery lawsuit legal services and you are looking for a good lawyer in this sector, you have come to the right place. The company will always help you resolve the issue delicately and as efficiently as possible.

Last edited by vabeachgirlNYC; 04-13-2022 at 05:39 AM. Reason: link
Old 03-01-2022, 02:47 AM
FitDay Member

Last year I needed to get my car fixed, and I was looking for the cheapest loan rate. I didn't have any money and didn't know because this situation happened all of a sudden. I was looking for information on where to get financial support. I was lucky, I found the information I needed pretty quickly. In addition, I also learned a lot of other useful information about finance and where and how you can quickly borrow money if you need it. You can visit their website for information.

Last edited by vabeachgirlNYC; 04-13-2022 at 05:39 AM. Reason: link
Old 03-09-2022, 12:22 AM
FitDay Member

You may get an auto loan to get the money you need to buy a car. Because car loans are often "secured," you'll be required to use the vehicle you're buying as collateral.
Old 08-15-2022, 10:07 PM
FitDay Member

Make your credit score better
Old 08-15-2022, 10:27 PM
FitDay Member

yea credit score is better
Old 05-31-2023, 01:24 AM
FitDay Member

Good, familiar, I can help out. I would advise you to use the services of vay tiền vamo, here / favorable conditions for cooperation, everything is honest and transparent, there are no hidden fees and other additional commissions. How many turned to their services, everything is fine, the money is credited to the card quickly, from the documents you only need to provide a passport and an identification code.
Old 06-12-2023, 07:37 PM
FitDay Member

It's well said that you need to improve your credit rating, but how do you do that?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.