Community
Notices

Migration?

Old 07-20-2015, 11:31 PM
FitDay Member

Default Migration?

We're looking into migrating our billing into a cloud app but we don't know how to go about doing this? Is there a company that can help us with the migration? How do we start the process?
Old 08-11-2015, 10:08 PM
FitDay Member

Sure there is but I just cannot make a specific suggestion though. There is a lot you can find online which can even customize a program based on your needs and preferences. Good luck.
Old 08-13-2015, 10:45 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by CandiHoward
Sure there is but I just cannot make a specific suggestion though. There is a lot you can find online which can even customize a program based on your needs and preferences. Good luck.
Hi! Thanks for replying. We have tried finding one online but we're really skeptical about the reviews we've read. Anyway, a friend of mine used to work in a company that offered services regarding windows server 2003 eol checklist and migration. We've going to just follow her advice and proceed by calling them for a quote.

Last edited by Kathy13118; 08-13-2015 at 10:48 PM. Reason: removed link
Old 07-18-2022, 11:11 PM
FitDay Member

Thank you for information!