Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > FOOD > Nutrition & labeling
Anyone try the green coffee bean extract for weight loss? >

Anyone try the green coffee bean extract for weight loss?

Notices

Old 03-22-2013, 11:45 AM
FitDay Member

Wink Dr. Oz and the Green Coffee Beans

Originally Posted by afong9999
this is interesting. I've been on a few other blogs and they say that supposedly now Dr. Oz is backing away from green coffee bean extract but i can't find any info on that?

I agree the hype is a bit, well just that but there is merit in this..
Dr. Oz. ran a special section on his show that addressed the Green Coffee Bean Extract. What he made perfectly clear is that different people are exactly that, different. What works for one may not work for another.

He also stated that he NEVER endorses any product. So when you see an ad that states or implies, that he is in any way affiliated with the product they are selling, please report the ad. Even if it shows a photo of him, he DOES NOT promote anything. It's a scam. You can report this by logging onto his website.

He did do a blind test in which half of the group was given a sugar pill, and half received the Green Coffee Bean Extract. One lady in the Coffee Bean group said she lost only 1 pound in the time period. The others two said they lost about a pound a week.

Only one person in the placebo group reported a one pound loss, but she said she had started an exercise program.

Last edited by Ana_Lei; 03-22-2013 at 11:48 AM. Reason: misspelled word
Old 04-05-2013, 12:15 PM
FitDay Member

Default Pure Green Coffee Bean Extract 800 mg

The pure green coffee bean extract will work for most people. It is not like coffee in its roasted form what so ever. This is just a natural supplement that has natural ingredients in it that is good for the body. Some things that you need to make sure of to get the best results is that it is pure and that it has over 45 percent chlorogenic acid. It must also have either Svetol or GCA (Green Coffee Antioxidant) marked on the label along with the statement it has over 45 percent chlorogenic acid. I believe that this product is not only good for weight loss but overall health as well. You can get this product in many places online but just verify what I have mentioned above or you are wasting your money. Also get the 800 mg capsules. I am not sure if I can post the following link but if they want to take it out they can. One place you can purchase as I have mentioned is listed below. By all means it is not the only place.

Last edited by vabeachgirlNYC; 04-05-2013 at 04:54 PM. Reason: link removed
Old 04-14-2013, 04:25 PM
FitDay Member

Default Alternative to Green Coffee Bean

Burn fat with green tea is another alternative to green coffee bean extract for weight loss. If you learn how to boost your metabolism using the right foods, you can lose weight.
Old 06-15-2013, 06:52 AM
FitDay Member

I watched the same episode too. Its still available here: The results speak for themselves as far as the show is concerned. They seem pretty convincing so i'm probably gonna order some. Wish me luck!

Sonia

Originally Posted by Ana_Lei
Dr. Oz. ran a special section on his show that addressed the Green Coffee Bean Extract. What he made perfectly clear is that different people are exactly that, different. What works for one may not work for another.

He also stated that he NEVER endorses any product. So when you see an ad that states or implies, that he is in any way affiliated with the product they are selling, please report the ad. Even if it shows a photo of him, he DOES NOT promote anything. It's a scam. You can report this by logging onto his website.

He did do a blind test in which half of the group was given a sugar pill, and half received the Green Coffee Bean Extract. One lady in the Coffee Bean group said she lost only 1 pound in the time period. The others two said they lost about a pound a week.

Only one person in the placebo group reported a one pound loss, but she said she had started an exercise program.

Last edited by vabeachgirlNYC; 07-08-2013 at 02:19 PM. Reason: link removed
Old 06-15-2013, 07:45 AM
FitDay Member

sonia,did u ordered ur green coffee bean pills?how is going,u have any result?
Old 06-17-2013, 08:35 AM
FitDay Member

yes, i ended up oredering them healthwiz.org/gcb i am starting the course in a few days and will keep you posted. I'm pretty confident about this one as green coffee bean seems to be reviewed very positively in most places.

sonia

Originally Posted by ellagaby05
sonia,did u ordered ur green coffee bean pills?how is going,u have any result?

Last edited by vabeachgirlNYC; 06-17-2013 at 05:58 PM. Reason: link removed
Old 07-08-2013, 06:21 AM
FitDay Member

Default Green Coffee Extract

I've been looking into green coffee extract too. This Doctor Oz seems to be saying good things about it in this study. The case study done by him here seems to be pretty convincing. I may give it a try based on the results some of those women have seen in that video.

Last edited by vabeachgirlNYC; 07-08-2013 at 02:19 PM. Reason: link removed
Old 07-09-2013, 03:36 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Default Green Coffee Extract

I got the Dr. Oz spam and checked out some of the online adds and comments. I thought it might be worth a try though I generally think most suppliments are bogus if not dangerous. I bought a bottle of Diet Works Green Coffee Bean Extract at Costco to try. I have been taking two a day. morning and afternoon as recommended. After two weeks I can not say I have noticed anything at all. This might be partly because my eating has been inconsistent. But am trying to do better.
Old 07-24-2013, 01:58 AM
FitDay Member

i've been looking into green coffee extract too. This Doctor Oz seems to be saying good things about it in his study on his TV show. The case study done by him on his TV show seems to be pretty convincing. I may give it a try based on the results some of those women have seen in that video.

Maggy

Originally Posted by sewdream19

Last edited by vabeachgirlNYC; 10-27-2013 at 03:56 PM. Reason: link removed
Old 07-24-2013, 02:48 AM
FitDay Member

I tried it....complete waste of time and money.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.