Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > FOOD > Nutrition & labeling
Anyone try the green coffee bean extract for weight loss? >

Anyone try the green coffee bean extract for weight loss?

Notices

Anyone try the green coffee bean extract for weight loss?

Old 10-02-2013, 06:29 PM
FitDay Member

I haven't personally tried green coffee beans extract but the extract is said to have some serious weight loss advantages--who knew! Check this page link removed Our bodies are so complex and while these things help weight loss, nothing is better than working out and eating clean, right?

Last edited by vabeachgirlNYC; 10-07-2013 at 05:32 AM. Reason: link removed
Old 08-18-2014, 07:31 AM
FitDay Member

YOU BETTER BE CAREFUL!

There is a lot of scam for that kind of product and be vigilant at links that you found in the web. There are a lot of fraud online about natural weight loss products.

Buy from legitimate companies! Know that if you find a site with only one page for ordering, know that it is a SCAM.

Health professionals can be found online. After buying from a non legitimate site, my research has brought me to Win in Health. In addition, they take care of you ... in short, I particularly recommend for the confidence they give me. Beware of fraudulent links!

Looking for true green coffee? Trust me, that link is legitimate!

Last edited by taubele; 08-18-2014 at 07:50 AM. Reason: removed link leads to sales
Old 01-21-2015, 10:42 PM
FitDay Member

Default Buyer beware

Hey guys! I realise this thread is a bit old now but I agree that you need to be careful what brand of green coffee bean extract you take. Often they are not standardised and contain much lower amounts of the active chlorogenic acid than they should. The one I have been taking has 50% chlorogenic acid and also no additives/preservatives. Got if from the link below and have been very happy with it!

Last edited by Kathy13118; 07-06-2015 at 01:48 PM. Reason: removed link
Old 02-24-2015, 08:07 PM
Banned

Yes metformin made me ill as well, almost out of body feeling, vomiting, was awful.
Old 04-29-2015, 04:15 PM
FitDay Member

the agave is really good, it's like a honey substitute for me. I don't usually use a sweetener at all, but when the tea is really bitter or strong the agave takes the edge off and it's 100% natural.
Old 06-24-2015, 01:11 PM
FitDay Member

Default Regarding: Green Coffee Bean Piils

This is what happen to me: I ordered the pills directly from the site and got 3 jars of pills for over $100.
When I started using them all they did was totally dehydrating me, just removing all the water from my body leaving me sick and weak.
I had to stop taking them and thought to myself: "If it sounds too good to be true it usually is"

I learned my lesson so now I am exercising and counting calories; the old fashion way.

Sincerely,
Elisabeth
Old 01-06-2016, 05:59 PM
FitDay Member

Not yet but i am searching for a good doctor and after his/her advice i will try these for weight loss and i have consulted some doctors/ dietitian also.I suggest you to do same.
Old 05-02-2018, 12:30 PM
FitDay Member

I had good success with it this is a good place to buy it
link removed

Last edited by vabeachgirlNYC; 08-24-2018 at 04:09 PM.
Old 05-14-2018, 10:01 PM
FitDay Member

Green coffee bean extract comes from unroasted coffee beans and may help you lose weight.
Old 08-23-2018, 02:27 AM
Banned

I heard many positive reviews about green coffee and want to try it too. I've alread ordered coffee online on eBay. I always buy supplements and vitamins online and only once I had delivery issues 'coz I entred the wrong postal code. This time I check postal code twice at https://worldpostalcode.com/mauritius/ to avoid mistakes. Hope I'll receive my parcel on time.

Last edited by luckyhelen; 11-06-2018 at 07:55 PM.