Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > FOOD > Nutrition & labeling
adding multi vitamin to foods eaten >

adding multi vitamin to foods eaten

Community
Notices

adding multi vitamin to foods eaten

Old 03-02-2013, 03:38 PM
FitDay Member

mulits r good, but i dont think u need a vit c one. one glass of oj and youre good
Old 11-07-2013, 04:24 PM
FitDay Member

My view on vitamins is a combination of the two; I can tell you the approximate suggested daily values for most nutrients but wholeheartedly support solid food over supplements, chard versus calcium, eggs versus Vitamin E – you get the picture. When The Daily Green forwarded me a reader's query whether we could get the RDA for nutrients from our food, my gut reaction was of course we can!
Old 11-07-2013, 05:18 PM
Super Moderator

I'm trying to imagine a 'standard' multi-vitamin. There are so many brands and variations. Not to mention how vitamin combinations get renamed and repackaged by a company.
Old 11-19-2013, 06:05 PM
FitDay Member

Healthy eating remains the best source of vitamins, minerals, and nutrients. vitamins are very essential for human body,It has many health benefits, mainly it protects us from infections & multivitamins are the most commonly used supplement, with 40% of men and women reporting they take a daily multivitamin.

Angelica

Last edited by vabeachgirlNYC; 11-25-2013 at 05:54 PM. Reason: Contact FitDay if you would like to advertise.