Notices

How to add Vitamin pills to the food intake list

Old 02-15-2010, 07:44 AM
FitDay Member

Wink How to add Vitamin pills to the food intake list

Hi all,
So excited to be here! I'm completely new and still learning how to best use the system. So far everything has been very easy. One problem is that I can't figure out how to add my multi vitamin intake to the daily "food" section - or is it not supposed to be "food"? I found the nutrition info of the vitamin I take on their website but I don't seem to be able to type in the info by creating my new food - the setting is really for food, not vitamin... Can anyone give me a hand? Thank you so much!
-Lucy
Old 02-17-2010, 12:32 AM
FitDay Member

Default There have been other threads that describe this

Vitamins have been input by many of us as custom foods. You can make the nutrient value entries right off your label.

If that page wasn't functional for you that day, you may want to try again. It should work.
Old 02-22-2010, 01:30 AM
FitDay Member

Kimmy's correct. I've added my vitamins and supplements via the custom food option. Just click "Create a Custom Food" off to the left, and fill in the blanks.