Notices

Cereals to avoid

Old 01-28-2010, 09:11 AM
FitDay Member

Talking Cereals to avoid

Now a days you have to be careful what to eat if you want to stay healthy or trying to loose some pounds. It all starts with comon sense. Mixing certain foods that dont go together can do some damage on your insides plus loose some energy and then you are stuck in the couch or perhaps the bathroom. So wen you go to the store read the lables carefully, it may take you some time in the store but is worth it. Avoid cerials that have rice, wheat, and cornstarch, this ingredients dont mix together. Try Kashi cinomon harvest, is the only one i eat, and trust me you will feel the difference.
Old 02-15-2010, 06:40 AM
FitDay Member

The only time I eat cereal is prior to weight training. I need the carbs then. And the only one that I eat is an organic "o" cereal (similar to Cheerios). Kashi makes great cereals, but they are not the only cereal company that does it right. Many organic cereals are even healthier than Kashi. It depends on what you like.
Old 02-17-2010, 01:14 AM
FitDay Member

Default wow

Originally Posted by bjjburro
Now a days you have to be careful what to eat if you want to stay healthy or trying to loose some pounds. It all starts with comon sense. Mixing certain foods that dont go together can do some damage on your insides plus loose some energy and then you are stuck in the couch or perhaps the bathroom. So wen you go to the store read the lables carefully, it may take you some time in the store but is worth it. Avoid cerials that have rice, wheat, and cornstarch, this ingredients dont mix together. Try Kashi cinomon harvest, is the only one i eat, and trust me you will feel the difference.
That was a lot of typos and misspellings for one post.

Holy misinformation, Batman!
Old 02-17-2010, 01:28 AM
Super Moderator

LOL, Kimmy, kindred spirits