Notices

Protein Important for Weight loss

Old 04-19-2018, 01:34 AM
FitDay Member

Default Protein Important for Weight loss

Protein is essentially important in controlling weight. It helps preserve muscles and boosts the metabolism. If you are going vegetarian, take special care of your protein intake. Quinoa gives 8 gm of protein per cup, lentils give 17 gm per cup cooked. Sometimes, you may go for drinks made from green vegetables and fruits, but the one from fruits can give you a lot of calories. Remember that, such drinks may not fill you up as eating whole produce may. You could eat raw broccoli, carrots, apple, strawberries and kale.
Old 04-20-2018, 04:59 PM
FitDay Member

This topic is so much helpful topic.Thanks admin to giving this topic.And also thanks other users.
Old 04-20-2018, 06:09 PM
FitDay Member

Very nice post! That's a great website I have visited, thank you for your essentials words.
Old 06-19-2018, 11:11 AM
FitDay Member

I agree that protein is vitally important in weight loss. I dropped 44 pounds in 4 months by eating salads and lean steaks. Low calories as well as low carbs + tons of protein. Felt so much better after dropping those lbs.
Old 10-17-2019, 09:38 PM
FitDay Member

I also agree. We need to consume more protein. It is important to understand that animal protein will be less absorbed than vegetable protein.
Old 03-25-2020, 06:06 AM
FitDay Member

I agree that we need to consume more protein, but I have also been taking collagen in my smoothies and that has made a huge difference. I have heard that as you age, your body produces less collagen so you need to supplement. I am loving the way I feel taking it.

Last edited by Kathy13118; 03-29-2020 at 05:06 AM. Reason: removed link to product
Old 08-19-2020, 01:58 AM
FitDay Member

I've seen their benefits for muscles, they are very good for building muscles. While doing exercise I often eat protein rich foods to make my body looks good.
Old 09-20-2020, 03:57 PM
FitDay Member

By replacing carbs and fat with protein, you reduce the hunger hormone and boost several satiety hormones. This leads to a major reduction in hunger and is the main reason protein helps you lose weight. It can make you eat fewer calories automatically.
Old 03-09-2021, 10:49 PM
FitDay Member

You are absolutely correct since protein is an essential for maintaining health and your digestive system. If you are thin and need muscle mass then protein is compulsory otherwise it will be difficult for you considering your a vegetarian.
Old 10-28-2021, 07:34 AM
FitDay Member

I'd like to join the consensus of "The site is very useful." But its usefulness is not only in information about products and diets but also in people who visit the forum. And now back to the topic of our topic. The importance of protein is not exaggerated, but the main thing is to keep a balance of proteins fats, and carbohydrates and not to forget about the varieties of proteins fats, and carbohydrates. There is fast and slow protein fast whey and slow casein. Fast carbohydrates such as sugar or maltodextrin. Fats come in saturated and unsaturated forms. If we want to lose weight we need to consume fewer calories and spend more in a day. You cannot starve yourself because your body stores fat. If there is a lot of protein in the diet then it promotes weight loss and building muscle mass, but here's if there are no or few carbohydrates you will be sluggish and the body will slowly begin to eat muscle. So study your body, study nutrients, train, and be healthy.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.