Notices

Slowly Changing My Acidic Mind

Old 03-17-2014, 09:02 AM
FitDay Member

Default Slowly Changing My Acidic Mind

I have to admit I was a big skeptic about pH levels in the human body. My chiropractor was the first person who tried to get me to test my pH level and I just said no. He commented about my skin tone and a few blemishes, but I just figured those were due to age.

One of the trainers at the gym was the next person to suggest a pH test. Again, I said no. I assumed they were just trying to get me on a regimen of taking supplements they sold.

It was my own question that started to change my opinion. An old high-school friend joined the same gym and embarrassed me. He was fitter and younger looking than me, which honestly confused me. His parents never looked young for their ages, but he did. I started quizzing him about fitness programs, diets, and he kept giving the same response. €œI don't do anything special.€

It was a few months later when I noticed he was always drinking some kind of tea during his workouts. It turned out it was a tea he drank to balance his pH level. He wrote down the name for me and told me I could find it online. I did the smart thing and put it away in my wallet and forgot about it.

A few weeks later I found the note and searched for the tea online. I landed on a page for the Alakaline Diet Club, listened to their videos on this page, Alkaline Diet Club | Helping you look and feel great!, and put away the note. Once again, I assumed it was just a fad.It was months later when I had a cold and was struggling at the gym that my friend walked over and mentioned it had been a long time since he had a cold. He wondered if I ever tried the tea. This time he gave me a couple samples. I did try them, and I did feel like my cold went away faster, so I ordered some more from Alkaline Foods Club, which is where he suggested.

I tried a few more food items and started monitoring my pH level, just to see if there was anything to it. I still had doubts. It was weeks later when I noticed a few skin blotches had faded and that I felt more energetic that I started to wonder. I have become careful with keeping my pH levels balanced and surprisingly it seems to make a significant difference. I will not claim it is a miracle like some people, but I will admit that I feel better, more energetic, and it appears a few minor issues are clearing up. I'll have to wait and see if I'm lucky enough to start avoiding colds and the flu in the future.

Last edited by Kathy13118; 03-17-2014 at 10:00 AM. Reason: removed links to website