Excellent fat maker wanting to be excellent fit maker >

Excellent fat maker wanting to be excellent fit maker

Notices

Excellent fat maker wanting to be excellent fit maker

Old 08-05-2013, 09:56 AM
FitDay Member

Cool Excellent fat maker wanting to be excellent fit maker

Hi there,
I am new to FitDay. I am also in TOPS (in person group) and love it. My doctor says I am entering a hormonal change period and I am having a hard time adjusting to the unwanted weight gain. I have gained 35 pounds in the past 2 years. My back keeps getting strains, my knees are starting to really hurt every day, none of my clothes remotely fit and I look like a sausage with a huge belly and tiny little legs and a big double chin..meaning it is also hard to be in a society that thinks being an excellent fat maker is nothing to be proud of and tantamount to asking to be a pariah. I say that I am special, I am not like those gals in the bikinis, I am a special kind of gal.
So, that is what brings me here. I need some online support.
Thanks for reading my post.
Old 08-06-2013, 03:24 PM
FitDay Member

Yes society can be cruel, I have so many friends and family that haven't seen me for a while and bluntly like to point out how FAT I am, and what did I go and do that for, that I use to be Beautiful. Lol well excuse me for not fitting into your insight of Beauty, but I still think I'm alot more attractive than you lol, yip not so friendly with that lot no more. I still have the good friends that just like to point out that I'm still a hot mummie, and my man still thinks I'm gorgeous, but yes I may not be in that bikini either, but we are all special and have our own beauty. I hope you are going well with your weight programme, and keep us updated. It's good to come on here and have the support from others that are in the same situation. It's my 3rd day, and after the 1st day of my body going into shock and feeling a bit blah, I've noticed that these last 2 days I've felt a bit more alive, more than I have in a while. This would be from watching the calaries and cutting back on the heavy foods I overeat. Keep us updated and keep up the hard work - I enjoy everyones posts