Notices

Have given this a try a few times before, but...

Old 07-21-2013, 07:20 AM
FitDay Member

Red face Have given this a try a few times before, but...

I've never used the forums before on here, so figured I'd give it a try. I have used this site on and off for a couple of years. Each time I usually lose 10-15 lbs and then I stop for a few months, gain some of it back, and then step on a a scale, sigh, and start again. The lightest I have been in the last 10 years is 175 lbs about 5 years ago when I was eating healthy (but probably not in small enough portions) and had a very active lifestyle. Now I have a moderately active life (I exercise 3-4x per week for 30min-1hour and I work in a kitchen at a residential facility, so I am on my feet all day cooking, cleaing and serving). This round, I have been feeling really tired and hungry all the time, which is frustrating. Have gone from 195 to currently 189 over the last few weeks. I would LOVE to get down to 150, but I always seem to plateau around 185, so I am hoping tapping into some community support will help me push past it instead of just giving up.