Notices

Hello Everyone

Old 06-07-2013, 10:30 AM
FitDay Member

Default Hello Everyone

Hey guys!
I just want to introduce myself, and maybe find someone to help me through my weight loss. I am 24 years old, and 200 pounds. Since I graduated high school I struggled with my depression and my weight gain. I am tired of things controlling my life and I am ready to take things back.
Old 06-07-2013, 04:14 PM
FitDay Member

Welcome, Jocelynn. Great attitude!

Using FitDay to keep track of everything I eat has been very useful. There's a weekly motivation thread you might want to join in on. People post their daily goals for the week each Monday, and then report back daily (or as time permits) about whether they've met their goals. People are very friendly and supportive, and I've learned a lot from others too.

Losing weight IS hard. I can only do it when I focus on one day at a time. I've found the daily motivation thread great for keeping me accountable.

http://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums...wed-vigor.html

(a new motivation thread starts each Monday, so the above thread will only be active Sat & Sun, then you'll have to look for the new one)
Old 06-08-2013, 01:17 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Hello Jocelynn!

I am glad you found Fitday to help you achieve your weight loss goals. It is really helpful. I find using the journal to write down everything I put in my mouth daily really helpful. It keeps me on track. The motivational thread is also helpful. I hope to see you there. Good luck with your weight loss journey!
Old 06-09-2013, 02:02 PM
FitDay Member

Default Newcomers

I am new today, and I weigh 200 lbs too. Good luck to us both!
Old 06-10-2013, 06:47 PM
FitDay Member

Default Hello

I'm new here in this site . This is great community site .I'm glad to join in
this site and share my some thoughts and feelings .