Notices

Abs Training App for myself

Old 06-05-2013, 05:10 PM
FitDay Member

Default Abs Training App for myself

Hi Everyone!

I would like to share my workout regime with you. I usually workout in gym for 2 hours including 20 mins cardio. I always wanted to have a ripped and flat abs so I started doing sit ups on an inclined bench for a long time with loads of reps with no real improvement. I have work out very hard to develop abdominal mass specifically training my abdominals in a similar repetition range as the rest of my major muscle groups (Roughly 8-12) to get the perfect "six pack abs" but no improvement though. One of my friend recommended to me a new application "Ab Workout Express"app. I was not sure whether I should listen to him and use it. Thought I should give a try and my decision to use "Ab Workouts App" turns out to be the best for me. The exercises in the app targets every muscle in and around your abs with 120 different fun workout movements. This makes me feel like I am working out with my trainer in the comfort at my own pace.I have been using the app for the past 1 month and I am sure I could feel the difference in my abs. I don't know what would be the alternative ab workout method but for me this app turns out a bit of a killer to begin with. I'm sure there are other apps or videos but this one ticks all the boxes for me. Its just a matter of 5-10 mins abs workout and you are done. Trust me its so so amazing!! You can google and see if you want the app.

Please share your opinion with me.
Old 06-06-2013, 03:48 AM
FitDay Member

Thanks for the recommendation - I'll take a look at it. It's always nice t hear what's worked for someone else.