Notices

Hi my name is Kat

Old 05-21-2013, 01:02 PM
FitDay Member

Default Hi my name is Kat

Hi everyone, my name is Kat I am 38 years old and I am starting a new venture in life. I have decided that its time for me! I have 2 beautiful children and my husband is in amazing shape and workouts out everyday!! He also trains others. I have gained 100 pounds since having my kids nobody knows exactly how much I have to lose. I have never admitted it out load. But I have started to eat clean (attempting) and it's only been a few days. I hope that I can meet others here on the same journey or who have been where I am now. my goal.... it be and feel my best by 40.
Old 05-21-2013, 01:29 PM
FitDay Member

Hi there, Kat! Welcome aboard! Your story is a very familiar one -- so many of us are right there with you! If you're looking for some like-minded folks who enjoy giving and getting support, encouragement, tips, and sharing a few laughs, take a peek at this thread ---> 7 Day Motivational Thread starting May 20 - Stay Strong! In there, people post things they'd personally like to accomplish during the week,then post updates as to their progress. No pressure, though. There's no competition, you share only what you want to share. A new thread starts every Monday (the one I linked just started up this morning!).

Give it a quick read and if it's something you'd be interested in, join on in! Hope to see you there!