Notices

Hello

Old 05-14-2013, 03:36 AM
FitDay Member

Default Hello

Hi all. My name is Liz. I have been referred to this site by a dietitian from my health insurance company. I have at least 30 lbs to lose (would like to lose more). I have been very unsuccessful at weight loss for a variety or reasons:
can't get motivated, can't focus, too many distractions, don't know what to eat, kids won't eat low fat/cal foods, don't want to cook twice...etc. I have dozens of excuses. Bottom line, I had some health scares over the winter, heart stuff/blood pressure, and I've got to lose. So I am hoping this site with get me moving like nothing else has been able to. I'm glad to be here.
Old 05-15-2013, 07:40 AM
Super Moderator

Welcome!
All the factors you listed are shared by most of us, I'm sure... I know they apply to me.
Old 05-17-2013, 01:35 AM
FitDay Member

Hi everyone
Its me Samuel Potter here, i live in a supported living community. By profession i was a fitness trainer. I find very interesting information here specially the diet and nutrition problem. Most of the things share in those forum are very frequently asked me here in aged home. Its the reason why i join this forum to stay up to date with this.

Last edited by vabeachgirlNYC; 05-31-2013 at 09:15 AM. Reason: link removed