Notices

Hello from Pittsburgh

Old 05-08-2013, 09:11 AM
FitDay Member

Default Hello from Pittsburgh

I'm here because I gained 100 pounds in the last 10 years and I'm pretty tired of being 247 pounds! I'm 48 now and I'd like to lose the extra 100 pounds by my 50th birthday. Being able to track my eating on this website has got to be better than doing things like scribbling "Ate chips at midnite" on a sticky note. Then losing the sticky note.
Old 05-27-2013, 09:59 AM
FitDay Member

Hi. I am right there with you as far as age... I am 45. Don't give up. It's harder to get it off at our age, but we will win this battle. I tell you, I have fallen off my weight loss journey a million times. The thing to remember is you can have a set back, but not to stop moving forward. Each new day is another day to make a positive change, so don't let any little set back become the reason you give up okay. Good luck to you in your weight loss journey. ~ Mindy