Community
Notices

Trying again

Old 05-27-2013, 09:24 AM
FitDay Member

Default Trying again

I tried this before, but life got in the way and I fell off the wagon. I am here to try it again. Stress took off 16 pounds, but now I want to keep the scale moving in that direction the healthy way.

On a side note, can anyone tell me how to add a friend's profile or find a friend? My sister wants to join the site too and would love to be able to be each others support through this journey.
Old 05-27-2013, 10:09 AM
FitDay Member

Greetings, Mindy! I'm glad you found your way here! There's always room for one more on the wagon, so climb back aboard! There's a weekly ongoing thread that many folks participate in. Here's a link to the one that started today: 7 Day Motivational Thread,starting May 27: New Week, New Start! Basically, folks post things they'd like to accomplish for the week, then post again during the week to update progress.

No competition, no pressure -- just good fun, good conversation, motivation, support (given and received), advice, tips and a chuckle or two. Great community. I hope you'll consider joining us!