Notices

HI everyone!

Old 01-06-2010, 01:03 PM
FitDay Member

Red face HI everyone!

I'm so glad to see Fitday now has support forums. I've used this software for years.

I'm really struggling right now and could use some good support. To make a long story short, I'm 37 yrs old, married with 2 kids, work full time at a desk job. I have been over 200lbs for the last 12 years and my all time high was 235. I yo-yoed for a while around 200 for a long time until 2 yrs ago I got my act together and got down to 175 was wearing 12 and some 10 clothes and was starting to really look good! Then I started working on completing my bachelor's degree, stress ate, quit the gym due to school and got right back up to 212 and my 16's are getting snug. I am more ashamed than I can put into words that I allowed this to happen.

I survived day 3 of my cutting back and am heading to the gym...

thanks for listening and I look forward to a new year!
Old 01-07-2010, 02:10 AM
FitDay Member

2010 will be the year many of us see changes, stick to your plan and whatever happens dont give up.

I look at it as a long term goal, a lifestyle change, and I'm taking it one day at a time, i feel better when i know i can do it that way...

Good luck and keep us posted on your successes...
Old 03-14-2013, 08:22 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Hi qnls2! I'm not new to this site, I lost 30 pounds before we went on vacation this last November. It took me August-Nov, so I guess that was 4 months. Well I have gained back 4 ponds that I lost PLUS I still need to loose around another 20 pounds!!
I am 46, soon to be 47 years old and the weight just does not come off like it used to!!! Sounds like you are a pretty busy lady!!! I weigh 184 pounds at this point adown to 165. Great job on cutting back and making it through day 3!! I think the first week is the hardest!!!

Talk to you soon!!
Old 03-14-2013, 09:00 AM
FitDay Member

Hi krms, congratulations on your weight loss! That was great that you made it through the holiday season and all with only gaining 4 lbs. The first week is the hardest. There's a weekly motivation thread here where each Monday people post their goals for the week and report back in about how they're doing. Everyone has different goals. Most aren't specifically weight related - more about the steps we're taking to lose the weight. For example, my goals are no sugar & white flour, 1200-1500 calories daily, an hour of extra movement a day (walking, yard work, yoga, exercise bike, etc.). You ought to consider joining in there. That thread and entering everything I eat into the food tracker are keeping me accountable.
Old 03-27-2013, 05:52 PM
FitDay Member

Default Hello everyone

Hello Everyone............

Aamia here, i am newbie in this forum. Just join for saying hello to all.
Glad to be a part of this forum. Hope i stay and enjoy there.
Thank's
Old 03-31-2013, 05:39 AM
FitDay Member

Don't focus on shame; instead, feel proud of what you're doing now. Best of luck to you!