Notices

Happy Thursday..I am new to Fit Day!

Old 02-15-2013, 02:32 AM
FitDay Member

Default Happy Thursday..I am new to Fit Day!

Well..I did this. I have been on this board for wahile, not sure what I have been doing really. I have been trackign my weight seems like forever. Watching it go up and down, up and down and up and up and up. I recently looked at myself, really looked at myself honestly and when your over 50 and somebody says oh look at you, when are you due...well...sure your mortified...not sure how to answer that...I said oh gosh...my baby is 35. the poor woman didnt know what to say...she said oh my goodness...you dont look older than 35 yoruself. i said thank you...she quickly walked away with her cart. i walked away feeling liek that was the ahhh moment i needed, the kick in the butt so to speak. I have tired weight watchers, paid the monthly meetings in advance, never went. Didnt want to go when I gained, so I waited another week but I always felt bad so ate and gained more so never ended up going back. Hence here I am. I am here for me, and me alone. I am going one day at a time. I am focused and will do this. Supporters welcome.
I am 5"3 and currently weight 205. Not a pretty site let me tell you. I am tired of hearing but you look so young, the pretty face thing gets old too. People dont understnad things like that dont make an overweight person feel better. It actually makes us feel worse. lol.
I love quilting, reading, country craft ideas, very lucky to be able to wrok at home as a wife to a wonderful supportive husband, who makes my life a blessing every day.

I hope everyone has a great day on their journey to health and their weight loss goals.
Old 02-16-2013, 12:01 PM
FitDay Member

Welcome missmolly99

Sounds like your ready for change. To have a supportive husband is a great thing. If I can do this you can so go for it and keep me posted on how your doing