Notices

Last Chance

Old 02-07-2013, 02:06 AM
FitDay Member

Red face Last Chance

Hi everyone! I'm Colleen (38 from NJ) and this is my last go at losing weight. I was a member of FitDay way back in the beginning, but haven't been on in years. I've tried just about everything and all I've done so far is get older. I have an appointment on Feb 18 to talk to a Bariatric Surgeon. I know that the whole process start to finish is about 6 months, so I figured I would try one more time to do this without surgery, but I have 5 daughters, 1 granddaughter on the way and all of a sudden a stockpile of health issues. I want to be around to enjoy my family, not just watch from the sidelines. I want to LIVE. Good luck to all of you, but I'll be greedy and wish MYSELF the best of luck...I'm going to need it.
Old 02-08-2013, 02:45 AM
FitDay Member

I remember when I quit smoking, ugh, come to think about it, I don't want to remember that.

6 months is like a baseball season, no problem.
Old 02-13-2013, 09:32 AM
FitDay Member

hi colleen! wishing you the best of luck this time around. i too have tried every program known to man, every fad pill there is and i too have only gotten older. i'll be 50 this june and i'm feeling it. i hope to lose 30 pounds by the end of june this will be a present to myself of sorts. good luck i hope to hear from you from time to time. PEACE