Notices

Smoothie/Shake Weight Loss BEGINNING!

Old 02-04-2013, 06:33 PM
FitDay Member

Default Smoothie/Shake Weight Loss BEGINNING!

I'm a 25 year old female, 5'6" and 225 pounds. I have been struggling with my weight my entire life and have yo-yoed A LOT! My lowest weight was about 140, and I looked and felt great! But now I'm sick of being this heavy and ready for a real change. I am confident that if I can manage the first month, all will be fine. My plan consists of a smoothie (fruit/silken tofu/oj/protein powder) in the morning and at night, and a regular, balance meal for lunch, with an option for a protein shake or snack mid-afternoon. Approx. 1400 cals. I'm very busy and this seems to be a good set-up for someone like me who finds it hard to make time to eat, yet still manages to maintain 225. So my journey begins tomorrow, and I'll keep everyone posted. Let me know if you're in a similar boat!
Old 02-07-2013, 05:03 PM
FitDay Member

It's the end of day three, and I'm at 221. It's going very well by keeping enough protein in my diet, and a little extra walking. Thinkin this will be a good plan to stick to.