Community
Notices

Weight Loss Tip

Old 01-27-2013, 06:59 AM
FitDay Member

Default Weight Loss Tip

Hi
My name is Carole link removed, please refer to terms of use and I am passionate about juicing as a perfect way to aid weight loss. I want to post regularly in these forums and I am looking forward to exchanging tips and information with other contributors. I have lost 22lbs from juicing just recently and currently working on losing the other 28lbs! My diet tip is to get a huge pot, half fill it with peeled and chopped sweet potato, carrot, onion, parsnip, swede, herbs and any other vegetable you fancy. Add a vegetable stock cube and boil for 20 minutes, then using a hand blender, puree the lot. You have a big pot of soup that will last all day, it will help keep you warm in the cold weather and is low on calories and will help keep you full. Hope this is as useful to you as it has been to me! Try it and let me know how you get on
P.S. Don't forget to add water to the pot! .....lol.........

Last edited by cjohnson728; 01-27-2013 at 07:09 AM.